December 31, 201411 yr He also hates jump shots and Negroes. The big white kid loves bank shots & ball fakes.
December 31, 201411 yr I seriously read the article and thought it was completely and totally in jest.
January 1, 201511 yr Ha Ha:wave:This guy was probably the president at the "U" when Jimmy Johnson was HC. :irked:On a more serious note this guy probably needs to go back and recalibrate his new xbox he got for christmas:deadhorse:
January 2, 201511 yr He also hates jump shots and Negroes. Clyde, that is simply and awesome post. It's rare that I actually laugh out loud but I did when I read this. KSR tried to get the professor to come on the air and he refused. Said that he had said everything he wanted to say.
January 2, 201511 yr Update: UL professor now advocating for peach baskets and jump ball after every score.
January 2, 201511 yr Update: UL professor now advocating for peach baskets and jump ball after every score. He's a "professor emeritus" which means there's a good chance he actually does remember the peach baskets.
January 2, 201511 yr KSR tried to get the professor to come on the air and he refused. Said that he had said everything he wanted to say. Matt Jones would have alot of fun with him on the phone.
January 2, 201511 yr He also hates jump shots and Negroes. Good one, Clyde. The guy is probably sitting on a stash of peach baskets.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.