December 20, 201411 yr The Buckeyes again show the nation just how overrated they were. Play cupcakes, some of the worse there are and the Buckeyes look like kings, but when they play an average team they show what they really are.
December 21, 201411 yr North Carolina is still trying to figure out why the plan to give this one away didn't work out.
December 21, 201411 yr The Buckeyes again show the nation just how overrated they were. Play cupcakes, some of the worse there are and the Buckeyes look like kings, but when they play an average team they show what they really are. I give you credit on the basketball side of things.. If only you could admit OSU plays cupcakes ooc in football too...
December 21, 201411 yr I give you credit on the basketball side of things.. If only you could admit OSU plays cupcakes ooc in football too... As does most teams in terms of OOC.
December 21, 201411 yr As does most teams in terms of OOC. Most do. It just made me think about you talking about how if uk had scheduled good ooc teams it would prepare them for the sec in football. I suppose the same could be said for OSU, but they havent even made it in to conference play yet and already have a couple losses. :(
December 21, 201411 yr Most do. It just made me think about you talking about how if uk had scheduled good ooc teams it would prepare them for the sec in football. I suppose the same could be said for OSU' date=' but they havent even made it in to conference play yet and already have a couple losses. :([/quote'] I never said that because only a top 10 recruiting class every year would prepare them for the SEC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.