Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 42 Bengals 21

Featured Replies

I've never bought into the idea that they are a good team. I think they are average, with a below average QB.

 

 

I've said from the first couple of weeks on that I have seen nothing to make me think they are any better than mediocre. Now I think they are even sub-mediocre.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to meet Thunderbirds and his wife briefly before the game. Good folks indeed.

I got to meet Thunderbirds and his wife briefly before the game. Good folks indeed.

 

I agree with you about the wife, jury is still out on T-Birds. :lol:

Vinny Rey is the only guy that acted like he wanted to play defense today...

Out coached, out executed all day long. And if today didn't prove to Hue that Gio is a clear number two behind Hill...what will?

 

Mauleuga actually looked like he was engaged most of the game yesterday. Give him some credit, he made some bigtime hits.

Great post.

 

AD's fumble may not have been on AD. Your last graph clearly illustrates that.

 

Some of the Bengals problems are correctable, some are not. There has been no pass rush for 13 weeks, I wouldn't expect one in the next three.

 

Bengals win the division if they get two of three. I expect it will come down to the final day.

 

In the replay I saw, Andy just didnt have a good grip on the ball after he pulled out. How you can let a rub against the RB's hip make the ball come out of your hands is beyond me. That ball should be stuck to your hands like its part of your hand when you are a QB. He got lackadaisical I think. JMO

Mauleuga actually looked like he was engaged most of the game yesterday. Give him some credit, he made some bigtime hits.

But Vinny played at a higher level than he had been all season... Mali did not... Although he had a tougher chore against Bell and company than he had the last few weeks...I'll give him that for sure.

In the replay I saw, Andy just didnt have a good grip on the ball after he pulled out. How you can let a rub against the RB's hip make the ball come out of your hands is beyond me. That ball should be stuck to your hands like its part of your hand when you are a QB. He got lackadaisical I think. JMO

 

Hill said it was on him and he did not play the rest of the game. It looked like it was AD when you look at it, but did Hill go where he was supposed to, did he grab the ball to cause AD to lose the grip, we will never know. There is no doubt it hit Hill's hip.

 

Hue has not been happy with Hill the last few weeks with his missing assignments. He will not see the field as much as he should and he is a better runner than Gio, however, if you don't protect and read the assignments as expected, things like the fumble may happen.

 

The play was a huge one, but a championship team can overcome that with 8 minutes remaining and down one score. This team is not that team.

 

They have a good QB who needs help to win, a defense that cannot pressure or stop the run against good teams, and do not commit to the run.

 

On the positive side they have one of the best play makers in the league, a back four that is in the upper tier on "D", very good Special Teams, and a decent OL.

 

The offensive game plan was questionable yesterday. Only 14 runs and the game was very much in doubt heading to the last 11 minutes. They HAVE to run the ball to be effective. I know the Steelers pass "D" is terrible, but you still have to run to eat clock and win TOP against the Steelers when Ben is on as he was yesterday.

I think I should place some money on the Bengals making the playoffs now, because it is when these comments start happening for when the Bengals start doing well again lol. :D

 

Dang it I could have made a lot of money lol. You were right though, you said in a later post after this that the opposite of what you had said on this day had happened lol. So if being negative can help in getting them to win a playoff game, then I may join you this year. Being positive didn't help me the last few years haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.