Steelers 42 Bengals 21

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that figures. It was a big game and Andy Dalton actually plays a good game and the defense decides to give up over 500 yards of offense and 42 points. You have no chance at stopping the steelers if you can't stop the run.

The Bengals have to find away to win two out of the last three to get into the playoffs.

People will disagree with me in this, but a well coached team does not consistently fold like the Bengals always seem to do when faced with adversity.

Agree... Ben throws 350 yds and Bell runs 185 yds...

Those numbers smell of an unprepared team to me.

Vinny Rey is the only guy that acted like he wanted to play defense today...

Out coached, out executed all day long. And if today didn't prove to Hue that Gio is a clear number two behind Hill...what will?

I love Gio but they need to use him like last year and let Hill be the main guy.

Well that figures. It was a big game and Andy Dalton actually plays a good game and the defense decides to give up over 500 yards of offense and 42 points. You have no chance at stopping the steelers if you can't stop the run.

The Bengals have to find away to win two out of the last three to get into the playoffs.

andy played good part of the game. There is no getting around the fact that his fumble cost us big time and we never recovered.

Defense is not good. Leon Hall once again exposed for the slow CB he is. Don't think that will be the last time you see him get burned by a streaking WR.

Dalton looked great theu 3 qtrs and then he woke up in the 4th and handed the ball to the steelers and that's all she wrote.

Defense was horrible. Bengals just aren't a very good team. Makes me

feel bad for AJ.

I've never bought into the idea that they are a good team. I think they are average, with a below average QB.