Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 42 Bengals 21

Featured Replies

However I know usually 9 times out of 10 fumbles on that zone read or read option they were about to do' date=' come when the runningback clamps down on the ball when they are not suppose to and that is what causes the fumble.[/quote']

Dalton pulled the ball out without a problem. He bumped into Hill's butt and dropped the ball.

 

Another unforced turnover by Dalton when the team could least afford it.

 

I think the Bengals beat Cleveland next week on the road then lose to Denver on MNF. It all boils down to Week 17 @ Pitt.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great day with my son in terrific seats. Was surrounded by both Bengal fans and Steeler fans and everyone was very cordial. Got to spend some quality time before and after with theguru and his lovely GF. Just a terrific day.

I think the fumble was on Andy too but JH said in interview it was all him. Either it was, or he is taking one for the team.

I think the fumble was on Andy too but JH said in interview it was all him. Either it was, or he is taking one for the team.

 

It was the turning point in the game.

 

I'll add that I have officially made Mike Mitchell my least favorite Steeler player in my personal Steeler fan history. He's so awful I can't even type it all.

  • Author
It was the turning point in the game.

 

I'll add that I have officially made Mike Mitchell my least favorite Steeler player in my personal Steeler fan history. He's so awful I can't even type it all.

He did make one great play for you all today though. After you all went up by 7 and we had 3rd and 7, the long pass to AJ which was tipped by the CB, AJ was reaching up to grab the ball when Mitchell came over and knocked it away. That was the last shot the Bengals had of scoring. If he wasn't there, Bengals have momentum back and who knows what happens. Instead we have to punt and Huber shanks it and the rest is history.

He did make one great play for you all today though. After you all went up by 7 and we had 3rd and 7, the long pass to AJ which was tipped by the CB, AJ was reaching up to grab the ball when Mitchell came over and knocked it away. That was the last shot the Bengals had of scoring. If he wasn't there, Bengals have momentum back and who knows what happens. Instead we have to punt and Huber shanks it and the rest is history.
No he didn't. He went in to take a shot, and I guess I should be thankful for him being in the same area code. He never made a play on the ball, didn't have a clue where it was.
  • Author
No he didn't. He went in to take a shot, and I guess I should be thankful for him being in the same area code. He never made a play on the ball, didn't have a clue where it was.

But he did knock the ball away, whether or not he knew where the ball was or not he still hit the ball away which saved a big play.

But he did knock the ball away, whether or not he knew where the ball was or not he still hit the ball away which saved a big play.

 

Fluke.

I had a great day with my son in terrific seats. Was surrounded by both Bengal fans and Steeler fans and everyone was very cordial. Got to spend some quality time before and after with theguru and his lovely GF. Just a terrific day.

 

Crowd was pretty well-behaved where we were as well. HB20 must always sit in the bad part of town whenever he goes to PBS.

But he did knock the ball away' date=' whether or not he knew where the ball was or not he still hit the ball away which saved a big play.[/quote']

 

If Mike knew where the ball was, he would've had an easy pick.

I had a great day with my son in terrific seats. Was surrounded by both Bengal fans and Steeler fans and everyone was very cordial. Got to spend some quality time before and after with theguru and his lovely GF. Just a terrific day.

 

Where did you sit?

Where did you sit?

108 row 16

I think they have a great shot of making the playoffs... The problem is: can they do anything if they get there?

 

I doubt that they will be favored to win any of the three games left.

108 row 16

 

Pretty good seats, I wouldn't expect any problems there. :thumb:

Basically an even game until the 4th quarter when the dam broke and the water just drowned the. This one is not an Andy, he played well. The fumble was the reads of the RB and AD. AD was going to keep it and JH thought he was. Somebody read it wrong and JH did not see another meaningful snap. Which tells me JH read it wrong. Regardless, they hold them to a FG and it is still on.

 

Yu will no win in the NFL when you give up 500+ yards. This one was a total collapse of the D giving up two huge plays. 50 yard run by Bell and the 94 yard bomb. They actually held Bell in check for 3 quarters, as well as Brown. Gotta play 4, though. Bell is a stud, but we all knew that. The Defense really never pressured Big Ben a lot. That will get you killed by him.

 

Bottom Line, the Steelers kicked our butt.

 

I have no idea who will win the NORTH. You just cannot tell anything week to week.

 

I also am one of the few that doesn't think Hill is ready to carry the load consistently. He makes too many mental mistakes.

 

Great post.

 

AD's fumble may not have been on AD. Your last graph clearly illustrates that.

 

Some of the Bengals problems are correctable, some are not. There has been no pass rush for 13 weeks, I wouldn't expect one in the next three.

 

Bengals win the division if they get two of three. I expect it will come down to the final day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.