Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is It Johnny Football Time In Cleveland?

Featured Replies

I agree with playing Hoyer, however, I would not have the quick hook. I play this out the remaining games and see what we have. If they make the playoffs and even win a game or two, then I sign Hoyer to an AD contract and trade JF. If he bombs, I don't resign him and start over with JF.

 

 

Good thing you don't run the Browns...Signing Hoyer to any extension would be a horrible move and he's done nothing to prove he's worth it.

 

While the Browns have a winning record, most of it has not been because Hoyer has lit up the scoreboards. He's a poor mans Alex Smith. If they lose this week or somehow get into the playoffs it won't be because of Hoyer. No way they invest money into him.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're going nowhere this season with Hoyer. Make the switch now and they're probably a playoff team for sure and possible division champ next year.

  • Author

Bad day for Hoyer. Colts had 2 DB started out and he could not get anything going.

 

About 60 yards offense in the 2nd half.

Yet Petine still stands behind him. Make the switch already.

image-2175553391.jpg

It's time. Hoyer is not the long term answer. Not sure if is Manziel is but give him a shot.

I thought Brian Billick said it best on the radio on Thursday morning: "People keep giving Hoyer credit for being 7-5, he is also the reason they are not 9-3."

Imo he gets too much credit. If you look he may have game winning drives but it's been the kicker to win and often he's the one who has blown the game. The defense has been the Browns biggest difference this year. Without that defense the Browns barely win anything. He's not a starting QB.

I hope Cleveland starts Johnny against the Bengals, because whether or not anyone wants to admit it, Hoyer has destroyed the Bengals 2 times we've faced him.

After watching the job that the defense did today if Hoyer had given them anything they'd have come away with a win. I'm very pleased with the Browns season but I think it is time to see what Manziel can do. Even if they sneak in they're not going anywhere. I'd use it as a headstart for next season.

I hope Cleveland starts Johnny against the Bengals, because whether or not anyone wants to admit it, Hoyer has destroyed the Bengals 2 times we've faced him.

 

Unless you guys just totally collapse, that Hoyer ain't showing up again. I think he's shot.

In the last 4-5 weeks, Hoyer had cost himself ALOT of money. They were talking about a long term big contract not that long ago...not so much now.

Johnny will strike up the band and look like a veteran superstar next week against the Bengals.

Johnny will strike up the band and look like a veteran superstar next week against the Bengals.

 

De-ja-vu all over again??? Some other guy got his start against the Bengals in the 90's and it worked out pretty well for him...Farve or Favre or something like that. He had an OK NFL career...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.