Florida State 24 Florida 19

DragonFire

Your typical FSU nailbiter non cover. After scoring 30+ in every Winston start for the first however many starts in his career, they've failed to do so twice in a row now. A couple of the games this year have seemed to be litmus tests of just how badly they can play and still win. Like one big social experiment.

Now for Georgia Tech, a team I desperately didn't want to see. Last week after watching Boston College devastate their run D I said I didn't think they'd get Georgia Tech. I'm not sure I've been dissuaded even in a good performance against Georgia.

Not that it matters much, but I still think it's cool that Kentucky lost in 3 OT's to a team that only lost by 5 to arguably the best team in the country.

Rivalry game. Big difference. Explains UK's superhuman perofrmance today against a UL team that was beating FSU 24-7 at one point in the game.

How many of the games today were the SEC favorites in? UG maybe?

I'm certain UGA was the favorite as a higher ranked team at home. (Having checked it, they were favored by 10.5)

Clemson was favored by 4.5, FSU by 7.5, Louisville by 13.5. So it was a 2-2 day ATS.