Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 47 Lexington Catholic 26

Featured Replies

Thanks TC, I think this mentality and sacrifice at Highlands has been going for a long long time and this isnt something that started with Dale, heck it started before Dale was even born...:thumb:

 

I'm sure there are others in the same boat but one of the most impressive moves was when Ball? was moved from RB to guard in the 08 season? It was pretty funny watching an offensive guard return punts.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure there are others in the same boat but one of the most impressive moves was when Ball? was moved from RB to guard in the 08 season? It was pretty funny watching an offensive guard return punts.

 

He was actually more of a running back playing guard. And then moved back to running back.

Quote Originally Posted by TEDFROMVILLAHILLS View Post

Yes he is good but is it fair? You do know his daddy is an ESPN analyst and this gives Beau an unfair advantage should not be allowed, and as Sweeperboy would say it Just Sayin

 

 

 

Great! Now you've gone a done it!

 

Ted from VH.....you need to use Tdyballgame as an example......he is brilliant.......you....not so much

I know its irrelevant but JJ didn't even get knocked down by the hit, if I knew how I'd post the individual play but the way its being described isn't how it happened at all.

 

Yea I know he didnt hit the ground but you should ask him how that felt because it sounded like his helmet caved in. Props to JJ for holding his ground though. Murray's momentum actually took him away from JJ...if it would have been a straight up smash I can gurantee you that JJ would be on his back. Murray is put together and loves the contact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.