Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Providence/Kentucky Predictions

Who wins and why? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Kentucky
      100%
      19
    • Providence
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Friars come into Rupp on Sunday as a ranked team in the Coaches Poll. The Cats will need to shut down LaDontae Henton who went off for 38 point in a win against Notre Dame last Sunday? Who wins and why?

Kentucky because they are better. :)

...

 

A) UK wins.

 

B) This will be a watchable game, as opposed to every other UK game to date. The Friars won't get "Kansas'd", whereas they get scared into submission early on and pee down their leg for the next 30 minutes. This will be a game into the 2nd half.

 

C) Providence has a lot of veterans, are tough-minded kids, will fight you (figuratively), and are very well coached.

 

UK fans will be able to actually enjoy a moderately competitive game for a change....enjoy it.

 

UK by 10-12.

 

By the way, how absurdly good (and how much do I hate it) is UK that I'm beating the drum of a 10-12 point game as being competitive and highly watchable? This year is not going to be fun for me, and I'm certain my participation and posting in UK threads will dwindle to a halt before long.

...

 

A) UK wins.

 

B) This will be a watchable game, as opposed to every other UK game to date. The Friars won't get "Kansas'd", whereas they get scared into submission early on and pee down their leg for the next 30 minutes. This will be a game into the 2nd half.

 

C) Providence has a lot of veterans, are tough-minded kids, will fight you (figuratively), and are very well coached.

 

UK fans will be able to actually enjoy a moderately competitive game for a change....enjoy it.

 

UK by 10-12.

 

By the way, how absurdly good (and how much do I hate it) is UK that I'm beating the drum of a 10-12 point game as being competitive and highly watchable? This year is not going to be fun for me, and I'm certain my participation and posting in UK threads will dwindle to a halt before long.

 

Didn't realize you had a dislike for Kentucky.

Didn't realize you had a dislike for Kentucky.

 

I'm UK neutral. However, news-flash, many in the fan base can be a bit much to handle. I dislike UL and IU, just to be clear.

Didn't realize you had a dislike for Kentucky.

 

He's a good man.

I would have to think that UK will win in Rupp by a comfortable margin, around 15 to 20 points. I realize Providence has a very good team but UK is on another level, especially at home.

He's a good man.

 

He's a Xavier guy, so he's passable... at best.

Thought I saw where Kris Dunn and one other Friar starter/contributor were expected to miss this one due to injury.

 

I'll say Cats by 17....83-66.

Just looked it up, Kris Dunn and Jalen Lindsey are both extremely doubtful for their games against Yale and Kentucky according to HC Ed Cooley.

...

 

By the way, how absurdly good (and how much do I hate it) is UK that I'm beating the drum of a 10-12 point game as being competitive and highly watchable? This year is not going to be fun for me, and I'm certain my participation and posting in UK threads will dwindle to a halt before long.

 

That sucks. We enjoy your insight. But I don't blame ya haha!

The larger the margin of victory, the more I enjoy it. I can't be the only one.

The larger the margin of victory, the more I enjoy it. I can't be the only one.

 

Yeah I'm not complaining at all about the lack of opponent so far this season. We have plenty of tough tests ahead, nice to enjoy a relaxing game early on.

Give the CATS their due. 85 - 60. This team is awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.