Bengals 22 Texans 13

Hellbird

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things, why in the world don't you even go to AJ once in the redzone late? Not one look? Got lucky to get the FG there. Head scratcher.

And the difference in this one was J.Hill. He is a special runner, and understands the game. The catch and run for the first down, then the 30yd burst basically iced it.

Couple of things' date=' why in the world don't you even go to AJ once in the redzone late? Not one look? Got lucky to get the FG there. Head scratcher. And the difference in this one was J.Hill. He is a special runner, and understands the game. The catch and run for the first down, then the 30yd burst basically iced it.[/quote']

Yup, and he stayed inbounds both times which was huge.

Huge win for the Bengals especially after seeing the Browns win in the last seconds.

Im sure as usual I will get toasted for a couple comments but I wasn't real happy with the coaching today.

Going for it on 4th and goal instead of kicking a FG to go up 2 scores was bad and only made worse with one of the worst plays in the offensive playbook with a fade pass. I hate the fade pass especially on 4th down because it is such a low percentage pass of being succesful.

I also had problems again with Marvin's game time management when 2 timeouts were used in the same posession with 8+ minutes still left in the game. Lastly I really had a huge problem with the coaching when on 3rd and 6 a run play was called and then after the penalty on 3rd and 16 another run play called which put Nugent at his limit length wise t kick the FG. Thank God he made it.

If the coaches don't trust the QB enough to try and get a 1st down there which would of sealed the game then maybe they shouldn't have that QB in the game.

Defense played great, AJ played great, J Hill great! Dalton played great the first half and then not so much 2nd half.

Nugent with game winner! I will take it everytime!

Going for it on 4th and goal instead of kicking a FG to go up 2 scores was bad and only made worse with one of the worst plays in the offensive playbook with a fade pass. I hate the fade pass especially on 4th down because it is such a low percentage pass of being succesful.

Disagree with you on the decision to go for it but 100% agree on the play call. I absolutely hate the fade pass. Wasted play 90 - 95% of the time.

9 point win on the road against a .500 team. Take it every time. They contained Watt which was crucial to them winning. Defense has looked much better with Rey M. at LB. Never thought I'd ever say that, but he has been very good the last two weeks. Geno was a monster on the safety as Rey Rey blew it up. Just got to keep plugging away.

Big win.

Dalton played great in first half.

Clowney was WAY offside on Dalton's pick 6.

Defense played very well.

Hill is a beast and great combo with Bernard.

Big win on the road. Remaining schedule is tough.

You beat me to the post. I know the blue line on TV is not official, but half of Clowney's body was over that line and the side judge did not call it. I was not paying any attention to the INT TD return because I was looking for the yellow flag sign at the top of the screen...never happened.

Huge win for the Bengals especially after seeing the Browns win in the last seconds.

Im sure as usual I will get toasted for a couple comments but I wasn't real happy with the coaching today.

I also had problems again with Marvin's game time management when 2 timeouts were used in the same posession with 8+ minutes still left in the game. Lastly I really had a huge problem with the coaching when on 3rd and 6 a run play was called and then after the penalty on 3rd and 16 another run play called which put Nugent at his limit length wise t kick the FG. Thank God he made it.

If the coaches don't trust the QB enough to try and get a 1st down there which would of sealed the game then maybe they shouldn't have that QB in the game.

Defense played great, AJ played great, J Hill great! Dalton played great the first half and then not so much 2nd half.

Nugent with game winner! I will take it everytime!

I had a problem with the coaching right from the start... Why would you start Gio who hasn't played in 3 weeks over Hill who has been red hot?

Clearly Hill should be the number one workhorse and Gio is a great change of pace back.

Disagree with you on the decision to go for it but 100% agree on the play call. I absolutely hate the fade pass. Wasted play 90 - 95% of the time.

Here was my thought process as that occured. We haven't won at the Texans in something like the last 4 visits there. We need to get points as fast and as much as possible. We were up 7-0 at that point, kick the FG to make it a 2 score difference.

I just wasn't a fan of not going up 2 scores when given the opportunity.

Here was my thought process as that occured. We haven't won at the Texans in something like the last 4 visits there. We need to get points as fast and as much as possible. We were up 7-0 at that point, kick the FG to make it a 2 score difference.

I just wasn't a fan of not going up 2 scores when given the opportunity.

Luckily it only cost them one point as they quickly got the safety....

Luckily it only cost them one point as they quickly got the safety....

Yes, but that 2 almost didn't matter when they were still only down 8 and after kicking a FG a TD puts them ahead. Still huge difference. Basically that 2 pts made no difference, the Bengals could still lose with a FG and TD by Texans.