November 19, 201411 yr Randy, your smileys have me cracking up lol :lol2: They capture my emotions well.
November 19, 201411 yr Kansas literally cannot score a field goal. Don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this.
November 19, 201411 yr Nothing short of impressive. Kansas is not as bad as KY made them look. A lot to still work on but man, this was far and above any fans dream for this game.
November 19, 201411 yr Men vs Boys. Is Kansas overrated GT or is UK and NBA team? Probably a bit overrated at this point, and the truth is UK had them shook bad early and they never really recovered. I still think Graham is the far better option at point, but I get using Mason there early with the extra year of experience. I suspect KU will look a lot different in a few weeks as the roster sorts itself out...
November 19, 201411 yr Michael Rudolph @MRudolphComedy Drake gonna get his picture with each platoon after this game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.