November 19, 201411 yr Have to feel somewhat good if you're Kansas...to play so poorly & only be down 10. If I were Kansas I wouldn't feel good at all. When Kentucky played well they dominated.
November 19, 201411 yr Have to feel somewhat good if you're Kansas...to play so poorly & only be down 10. How can you feel good if you are Kansas and the Cats have played terrible on offense and have blocked everything Kansas has put up it's men vs boys out there!
November 19, 201411 yr Booker 0-5 from 3. Rest of team 4-8. Rough night so far, but he's taking good looks so I don't see much of an issue...
November 19, 201411 yr the Cats have played terrible on offense and have blocked everything Kansas has put up it's men vs boys out there! I agree with a lot of this, yet the Men are still only beating the Boys by 10.
November 19, 201411 yr Kansas at the start of that half was very puzzling. Kept playing right into UK's hands by attacking in the paint. Don't know what they thought would happen. Reminded me of UofL in the regular season game in 2012. Kept going at the big guys and were surprised when they were stuffed into oblivion. KU either starts hitting from the field or they're done already.
November 19, 201411 yr Booker 0-5 from 3. Rest of team 4-8. Would have helped him a ton if he'd hit that last runner in the closing minute or so.
November 19, 201411 yr I agree with a lot of this, yet the Men are still only beating the Boys by 10. I mean, if it stays the same pace, a 20 PT win over #5 ain't too shabby
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.