Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington/Central KY Regional HS Football Contest Results (Week 11)

Featured Replies

Here are the results for this week's Central Kentucky/Lexington Regional football contest, sponsored by the WPBK-FM Postgame Show.http://www.wpbkfm.com/

attachment.php?attachmentid=46751&d=1407879547&thumb=1

 

As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the link below to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

 

Here are the scores for the Week 10 contest games:

Rowan County 60 Montgomery County 54

Frankfort 36 Danville 21

Ballard 35 Bryan Station 25

Walton-Verona 27 Lexington Christian Academy 14

Western Hills 20 Shelby County 14

 

Contestants should be glad that the season is over. Once again, tough sledding. Out of 28 entries this week, 22 were in single-digits. The median score was a whopping 6 - a standard that Randy Parker once again did not attain. We had three goose-eggs. And just to put any wild speculation to rest, Randy Parker was not one of them (although he was pretty close).

 

No tie-breaker needed this week. Congratulations to Jumper_Dad on winning this week's contest with a score of 14! Click below to claim your prize:

Contest Prizes and how to claim your prize! (Updated 2-16-13)

 

Here are the contestants' scores for the Week 11 contest. Please double-check for errors and send me a PM if you spot one.

 

Jumper_Dad 14

dmh115 12

Black and Blue 11

ksowards 11

Bluegrasscard 10 (a decided improvement from last week)

16thBBall Fan 10

MNCM 9

All State Baseball 9

plantmanky 8

WOFOJP61 7

BIG BLACK JACK 7

BIGZIG 6

NEERFAN 6

Fishhead 6

newarkcatholicfan 6

Eagle4Life 5

Rebelstat 4

sealedpower 4

Lawnboy13 4

EyeInTheSky12209 4

Iam4thecats 4

Randy "The Whipping Boy" Parker 4

The Dream Machine 2

pirate1960 1

PurplePride92 1

 

ATLCAT 0

Rebel 0

gchs_uk9 0

 

Final regular-season scores to come later. Thanks for playing and for being good sports when I poke a bit of fun!

I think ATLCat is the smartest guy on BGP when it comes to high school football. I'm very proud that I scored the same as him this time.

  • Author

Here are the season-long standings. We had a couple of folks get in late and a couple drop out the last week or two, could have impacted the final results.

 

Without further ado, here we go. Check closely and send me a PM if you find a mistake.

 

ksowards 133

dmh115 129

NEERFAN 129

gchs_uk9 126

ATLCAT 125

Jumper_Dad 120

The Dream Machine 120

Bluegrasscard 119

WOFOJP61 118

carlosknows1 117

BIGZIG 116

All State Baseball 114

PurplePride92 113

Lawnboy13 113

2-3-Zone 113

Black and Blue 111

sealedpower 107

16thBBall Fan 106

MNCM 105

IAM4thecats 103

plantmanky 102

nevergiveup 102

CKYFAN 102

Mentsch 101

Randy Parker 101

tackletrap 100

Commander25 100

BIG BLACK JACK 98

pirate1960 94

gold sunrise 89

Eagle4Life 85

newarkcatholicfan 85

Purple88 84

Czar 84

Fishhead 82

Rebel 80

Rebelstat 78

AverageJoesGym 76

BigVMan23 73

Coach Buckett 53

Colonels_Wear-Blue 48

se7ens 48

UK fball fan 45

zebraman 28

hoss403 26

Little Ram 20

jlow 20

sportsfan08 18

Boy Wonder 18

JokersWild24 17

Getslow 17

Ibleedblue14 12

lawildcat 10

bluegrass_LT 9

villecoach 8

EyeInTheSky12209 4

LCDAWGS19 1

  • Author
Great job papa. :thumb:

 

Many thanks. I enjoy picking games for the contests more than participating in them as a contestant. Had to score them all by hand this season (old computer gave up the ghost and I don't have a spreadsheet on this one), so I was a little worried about scoring errors.

 

I also like spicing them up with the occasional barb. Pretty much everyone plays along; I haven't had any death threats yet.

 

I hope to see you all in the basketball contests!

  • Author
I got the Ballard game right. Yes. :thumb:

 

Props. Too bad the rest of your picks stunk up the joint.

 

In your defense, you did win the coveted Top Moderator "contest within a contest". But, a quick glance at your competition takes the bloom off that rose.

Many thanks. I enjoy picking games for the contests more than participating in them as a contestant. Had to score them all by hand this season (old computer gave up the ghost and I don't have a spreadsheet on this one), so I was a little worried about scoring errors.

 

I also like spicing them up with the occasional barb. Pretty much everyone plays along; I haven't had any death threats yet.

 

I hope to see you all in the basketball contests!

 

It's all in good fun. :thumb:

Props. Too bad the rest of your picks stunk up the joint.

 

In your defense, you did win the coveted Top Moderator "contest within a contest". But, a quick glance at your competition takes the bloom off that rose.

 

Randy don't want none of this. *flexes and kisses both biceps*

Great program mcpapa!

...

 

Bluegrasscard 10 (a decided improvement from last week)

...

Thanks for playing and for being good sports when I poke a bit of fun!

 

Its how high you bounce after hitting bottom.

 

Great fun. THANK YOU!

 

Now off the longest day in football in Kentucky - KYMSFA Semi-finals,

 

Thanks again!

  • Author
Its how high you bounce after hitting bottom.

 

Great fun. THANK YOU!

 

Now off the longest day in football in Kentucky - KYMSFA Semi-finals,

 

Thanks again!

 

With snow on the ground and a nip in the air.:scared:

Thanks for running the contest Papa.

 

I don't really mean that, but I thought it was the polite thing to say.

I think ATLCat is the smartest guy on BGP when it comes to high school football. I'm very proud that I scored the same as him this time.

 

He's very smart when it comes to high school football. Glad to have him on board.

 

 

Btw, good job this season Papa.

I can't believe I blew this contest last week. I had this in the bag. Congrats to KSowards

D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.