Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Shave November

Featured Replies

Who's in?

  • Replies 132
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still on the fence but I'm leaning towards doing it…

  • Author

We may need before and afters

We may need before and afters

 

I have some facial hair now. I'm not a 'hairy' guy, so I frequently use a side burn trimmer to shave unless I have something important going on.

 

It is not uncommon for me to shave on a Sunday or Monday and not shave for the rest the week. Actually, that's what I did this week.

 

I like having some facial hair, but if it goes on too long it looks terrible. Bare patches. Just not a very good look. But I think I'm going for it.

I'm in. It's No Shave November not No Groom Your Beard November. I'm in but I groom it. :D

I haven't shaved in like 3 weeks already.

I haven't shaved in like 3 weeks already.

 

Gotta start fresh, right?

I'm in. It's No Shave November not No Groom Your Beard November. I'm in but I groom it. :D

 

If I participate this is what I'll have to do. I don't think my work will look highly on an unkempt beard as I try to move into a new role.

If I participate this is what I'll have to do. I don't think my work will look highly on an unkempt beard as I try to move into a new role.

 

Just donate some money and do it for prostate cancer. Then if they tell you to shave they're just heartless bastards.

I have had a tendency for years that when fall rolls around to stop shaving for awhile, but just like every year after a couple of weeks, and after my otherwise youthful face starts looking old with grey hair covering it, and the itchiness takes over, vanity jumps back to the forefront and begs for it to be removed.

 

I told myself this year why bother if you already know that you'll soon just scratch the idea. Last week I went about 5 days anyhow (which is less time than most years) and have already scratched the idea for a cleaner face.

 

I feel lucky to look younger than my true age, so instead of adding age to my looks with fuzz, I guess I'm gonna milk it for all its worth by staying clean shaven in an effort to look younger. It changes my whole perspective and outlook when I see an old guy in the mirror. It reminds me that my days are numbered, and I'm not too keen to be reminded of that daily.

 

I guess that I'm out.

I've got a little headstart as I've not shaved in a week or so. I have to shave the neck though it drives me crazy.

I can't take the itchiness.

IN.......conveniently falls into my first deer hunting trip.......

 

I have to admit, however, that the neck, back and EARS (since turning 45) will be touched up due to client visits.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.