Harlan Co teacher (fmr coach) arrested for video of girls in locker room - Dismissed

Plato

From the article:

Nolan was the girl’s basketball coach for six years at the Harlan County High School. Tuesday Sheriff Marvin Lipfird described a complaint from one parent which started this case. Sheriff Lipfird said, “He informed me that his daughter, with several other girls had located what they believe to be Mr. Nolan's cell phone in a mesh part of a duffle bag in an empty locker and it apparently was recording at the time.”

Tonight, Nolan remains at the Harlan County Detention Center on a $75,000 cash bond. We contacted the school’s superintendent Mike Howard and left a message with his secretary. He has not called us back .

From the article:

Nolan was the girl’s basketball coach for six years at the Harlan County High School. Tuesday Sheriff Marvin Lipfird described a complaint from one parent which started this case. Sheriff Lipfird said, “He informed me that his daughter, with several other girls had located what they believe to be Mr. Nolan's cell phone in a mesh part of a duffle bag in an empty locker and it apparently was recording at the time.”

Tonight, Nolan remains at the Harlan County Detention Center on a $75,000 cash bond. We contacted the school’s superintendent Mike Howard and left a message with his secretary. He has not called us back .

Scumbag

I'd be willing to bet his punishment will be harsher than the average female teacher who is convicted of actually having sex with her students...

I'd also be willing to bet that none of the girls' moms are patting them on the back and telling them what a score they could have had.

I'd also be willing to bet that none of the girls' moms are patting them on the back and telling them what a score they could have had.

Excellent point.

Would you also agree "we" need to be tougher on the female sex offender teachers? In other words, they should be getting the same punishments the boys do?

Excellent point.

Would you also agree "we" need to be tougher on the female sex offender teachers? In other words, they should be getting the same punishments the boys do?

I most certainly agree with that.

Do you agree that the mentality needs to change with respect to male students sleeping with the "hot" female teachers?

I most certainly agree with that.

Do you agree that the mentality needs to change with respect to male students sleeping with the "hot" female teachers?

Most men are dogs when it comes to sex but I absolutely agree with you that the mentality needs to change.

Any way you cut the pie, something has to change. Either we get tough on both female and male teachers or we go easy on both of them.