Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Updates

Featured Replies

Derek Willis was a Scoring Machine last year in the Blue/White getting 21 I think! :)

 

Devin Booker actually is a scoring machine though. He's going to be a very good one at UK

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will say that free throws are still not a strength.

 

 

As Charles would say..... turrible

I like Ulis and Booker a lot.

 

Still really dislike the twins. :lol2:

 

How many of those 4 do you think you'll like after December 27th?

 

Now serious question, what do you not like about the twins?

Devin Booker actually is a scoring machine though. He's going to be a very good one at UK

 

I agree. The kid can ball. If he just keeps working out and taking care of himself he may be another Darius Miller type player. I wonder if Cal had that vision when he recruited him.....

The Twins look a lot quicker and seem to make some better decisions.

 

KAT is going to be great this year and the kid is still going to get even better. I think he needs to work on his haircut most though.

 

Booker...big fan.

 

Dakari runs the floor so much better.

 

Count down until Nov. 18th for me has begun.

How many of those 4 do you think you'll like after December 27th?

 

Now serious question, what do you not like about the twins?

 

The outcome of that game rarely affects my view of UK players. Except when punks like Demarcus Cousins decide to go WWE on somebody...

 

I just don't like the Twins' attitudes. I'm basing that off last year, but they are (were) cry babies, and have TERRIBLE body language. Maybe they just weren't used to things not going their way all the time. Maybe that will change this season.

The outcome of that game rarely affects my view of UK players. Except when punks like Demarcus Cousins decide to go WWE on somebody...

 

I just don't like the Twins' attitudes. I'm basing that off last year, but they are (were) cry babies, and have TERRIBLE body language. Maybe they just weren't used to things not going their way all the time. Maybe that will change this season.

 

100% different this year.

I agree. The kid can ball. If he just keeps working out and taking care of himself he may be another Darius Miller type player. I wonder if Cal had that vision when he recruited him.....

 

He will be better than Darius Miller.

100% different this year.

 

If so, that's a very good thing for UK. They are players when they want to be.

If so, that's a very good thing for UK. They are players when they want to be.

 

Andrew made some interesting comments last night following the game. I'm not sure if he's insinuating that there were a few bad attitudes on last season's team or if he's just making the point that everyone on this year's team has a good, positive attitude. See what you think:

 

[video=youtube;CUn2-bLl17k]

Andrew made some interesting comments last night following the game. I'm not sure if he's insinuating that there were a few bad attitudes on last season's team or if he's just making the point that everyone on this year's team has a good, positive attitude. See what you think:

 

To me it just sounds like he's saying everyone has good vibes this year, but I could see how someone could easily turn that into him inferring that wasn't the case last year. I don't think that was his intent.

 

Also, did he say players don't know how to handle their money right? :sssh: :lol2:

Also, did he say players don't know how to handle their money right? :sssh: :lol2:

 

He did:lol2:

You guys didn't have any money in college? How did you get through those years?

You guys didn't have any money in college? How did you get through those years?

 

I certainly didn't have enough to have to worry about how to handle it. :lol2:

You guys didn't have any money in college? How did you get through those years?

 

I agree but it is funny to hear him say it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.