Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue/White Updates

Featured Replies

This has been a lot of fun to watch so far!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I will say that free throws are still not a strength.

  • Author

I thought Ulis & Booker would be at a disadvantage against the twins, but not so. These guys are fast.

I like Ulis and Booker a lot.

 

Still really dislike the twins. :lol2:

On a side note pretty cool to see Mark Krebs on the SEC network.

  • Author

UK cheerleader hurt in a fall. Hope she's OK.

She was laughing and talking as she was carted off. Hopefully just precautionary.

I really like Tyler Ulis. I like Booker a lot too

Ullis will be a great one, he will make it to the NBA, but we may get to keep him for a couple of years due to his size.

  • Author

Hey, white team: would you please hit a shot???

  • Author

Freshmen vs. upper-classmen now.

Young guys playing well together after the reset to zero - zero.

 

Out playing Vets at this point.

Booker is a scoring machine.

Booker is a scoring machine.

 

Derek Willis was a Scoring Machine last year in the Blue/White getting 21 I think! :)

 

Derek Willis was a Scoring Machine last year in the Blue/White getting 21 I think! :)

 

They are all scoring machines.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.