October 28, 201411 yr I certainly didn't have enough to have to worry about how to handle it. :lol2: If you didn't have much you needed to worry twice as much about how to handle it.
October 28, 201411 yr I agree but it is funny to hear him say it. I listened twice to make sure he really said it. :lol2: Couldn't pass that one up.
October 28, 201411 yr If you didn't have much you needed to worry twice as much about how to handle it. Meal plans my man. They're a life saver.
October 28, 201411 yr I certainly didn't have enough to have to worry about how to handle it. :lol2: You didn't play ball at UK :lol2:
October 28, 201411 yr The mascot won't be joining the basketball team anytime soon. #FAIL [video=youtube;F-xZ60aaSoY]
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.