Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky BGP Fall/Winter/Holiday Get Together

Dec 13th at Ft. Thomas Pub for the 2014 NKY BGP Holiday Party 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Dec 13th at Ft. Thomas Pub for the 2014 NKY BGP Holiday Party

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

About time, right lawildcat?

 

Not sure where or the date yet, open to suggestions. What dates work for most of you?

  • Replies 560
  • Views 42.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to plan this! Would love to see a huge turnout!

 

Throw out your ideas about a venue that would be centrally located for as many as possible to attend!

 

Give us some dates and RTS and I will work some magic and see what we come up with!

I will do whatever it takes to get to this one! Wherever it is (Racers) or whenever it is (When the wife is out of town)

I promise!

Just pick a date. I'll be in Brazil just before Christmas, but I'll show up if I'm in town.

Just pick a date. I'll be in Brazil just before Christmas, but I'll show up if I'm in town.

 

This. Minus Brazil. Unless SG wants to take me.

This. Minus Brazil. Unless SG wants to take me.

He's going there for a wax.

This. Minus Brazil. Unless SG wants to take me.

LOL! I'm going to São Paulo Brazil for the UFC fights on December 20. They actually messaged me this morning on some of the specifics. Not sure if they would pay for two people :)

He's going there for a wax.

Yes! And thank you for referring me to the place. :) lol

  • Author

Hofbrau is too loud unless we end up outside. I believe they do have plastic up for cold weather.

 

Barleycorn's is a possibility.

 

Anybody have any suggestions for where we have it?

I hope I can be there. Barleycorn's, BW3, Buckheads, Montgomery Inn Ft Mitchell, Oriental Wok (they'd probably give us a room with a pretty good buffet reasonably priced and cash bar).

Somebody with a big house that likes to entertain. Do a potluck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.