Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Maddon Leaving the Rays

Featured Replies

Someone I know that lives down in Tampa told me that it's being reported that Maddon will be the Cubs new manager by the end of the week. They have almost reached an agreement.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone I know that lives down in Tampa told me that it's being reported that Maddon will be the Cubs new manager by the end of the week. They have almost reached an agreement.

 

Must be on the DL cause nothing is being reported on any of the major networks like ESPN, mlbtraderumors.com or CBS. Not sure about twitter but if something was posted on twitter, their would have been an article wrote about it by now

Hmmm, Prove it Tampa.

 

Seems like Chicago is almost the consensus

 

All he has to say is, "Come on, it's the Cubs".

I love my Cubs, and I'm really excited about this. He's got experience coaching young talent and that's what we have. Theo has made it a priority to sign top pitching to go with our sluggers.

I love my Cubs, and I'm really excited about this. He's got experience coaching young talent and that's what we have. Theo has made it a priority to sign top pitching to go with our sluggers.

 

I hope you guys do get him. I'm just glad he's out of the AL East. I said when the Cubs got Theo that they'd be a factor before long. He's already presided over the end of one long World Series drought. He's putting the pieces together to end another one.

If he goes to the Cubs... You talk about just a brutal division. The Cardinals are the Cardinals. Reds and Brewers both have had success recently and Pitt doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Barry Larkin is a candidate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.