Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Maddon Leaving the Rays

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baseball guys are saying LA isn't in play at this point. I don't believe that for a second. He might not end up there but I guarantee it's an option at this point.

Baseball guys are saying LA isn't in play at this point. I don't believe that for a second. He might not end up there but I guarantee it's an option at this point.

 

Don Mattingly has to be a little nervous right now...

Freeman said Don is definitely back next year. Don't see how LA is in play for Madden after that. I would say he knew Madden was going to opt out when he said that.

Wow... If only this were last year for the Reds.

Mets seem like the most likely team IMO.

 

If that ends up happening, look out. Mets have a nice little core and no one gets more out of guys and a season than Joe Maddon.

I'd guess Mets or Cubs. He will be good no matter where he goes.

Cubs are being mentioned as the front runner...please God!

  • Author
Mets seem like the most likely team IMO.

 

They popped to mind first for me. Cubs make sense also.

 

Texas has to be kicking themselves for hiring a skip earlier in the week.

I wish the Braves would fire Fredi and being him in

I read this afternoon that if he ends up with the Cubs that a tampering charge will likely be filed by Tampa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.