Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man's Obama Tombstone Causes a Stir

Featured Replies

Ummmmm yeah, that's pretty tasteless and classless and I don't like it myself. Now, if he had taken the approach of the death of the Obama presidency, with a death date of Jan 20th, 2016 (the date the next President takes office)...THAT would be somewhat funny and acceptable I think.

 

It's only funny if you find a way to make it something abstract.

 

"RIP Lindsey Lohan's Career 1998-2007" or "President Obama's Favorability Ratings: 2008-2013"

 

So, I say pretty much the same thing BEFORE Getslow, he gets 3 likes and I get bupkis. What am I here, chopped liver?:irked:

So, I say pretty much the same thing BEFORE Getslow, he gets 3 likes and I get bupkis. What am I here, chopped liver?:irked:

 

I added the Lohan joke. People around here eat up that Us Weekly Magazine type stuff.

I added the Lohan joke. People around here eat up that Us Weekly Magazine type stuff.

 

Guess I need to renew my subscription to People.:idunno:

Begging for likes, never gets you likes. :stop:

Begging for likes, never gets you likes. :stop:

 

Just pointing out a flaw in the system. OBVIOUSLY those likes were meant for my post and something went wrong.:no:

Beyond there being a tombstone with a name on it there is another angle to this.

 

Not saying it makes it good or much better but its more than just the tombstone itself.

 

 

(Hint - notice the "?")

People's bad taste never fails to amaze me. You'd think that would have stopped by now.

 

So if I went by your place would I see one that said Randy Parker on it?

Beyond there being a tombstone with a name on it there is another angle to this.

 

Not saying it makes it good or much better but its more than just the tombstone itself.

 

 

(Hint - notice the "?")

I had noticed that.
So if I went by your place would I see one that said Randy Parker on it?

 

Nice!

Big deal? No.

Sign of our times when it comes to respect for the President? Yes.

Do I dislike the guy for doing it? No. Harmless joke/statement he 's making.

 

This!:thumb:

I long for the days when the opposition showed respect to the president...

 

Bush Disrespect - Modified.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.