Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man's Obama Tombstone Causes a Stir

Featured Replies

I had no idea Joe Biden had a house in Oklahoma!

  • Author

What's everyone's thoughts on this? We were having a discussion in the office. Three of us felt it's wrong and one of us felt it's no big deal and should just be viewed as a joke. Thoughts?

Big deal? No.

Sign of our times when it comes to respect for the President? Yes.

Do I dislike the guy for doing it? No. Harmless joke/statement he 's making.

People's bad taste never fails to amaze me. You'd think that would have stopped by now.

  • Author

It's all fun and games until you end up like Daniel Zavitz.

I just don't like it for any living person and even more so for a president. I wouldn't make a big deal of it, just don't appreciate it.

People's bad taste never fails to amaze me. You'd think that would have stopped by now.

 

Why in God's name would you ever think that? Bad taste never stops.

Why in God's name would you ever think that? Bad taste never stops.

 

No, just that I'd have stopped being surprised by it...

In very poor taste to put anyone's name on a tombstone that is still alive. I'm not surprised though and I'm sure it's not the first time something like this has happened.

Ummmmm yeah, that's pretty tasteless and classless and I don't like it myself. Now, if he had taken the approach of the death of the Obama presidency, with a death date of Jan 20th, 2016 (the date the next President takes office)...THAT would be somewhat funny and acceptable I think.

In very poor taste to put anyone's name on a tombstone that is still alive. I'm not surprised though and I'm sure it's not the first time something like this has happened.

 

It's only funny if you find a way to make it something abstract.

 

"RIP Lindsey Lohan's Career 1998-2007" or "President Obama's Favorability Ratings: 2008-2013"

  • Author

I agree with that

Yeah, pretty darn disrespectful to the president. Dumb thing to do but I agree, stupid yet harmless joke.

Yeah, pretty darn disrespectful to the president. Dumb thing to do but I agree, stupid yet harmless joke.

 

Agreed. To me this is no different than calling the President "Barry" or "Obummer" or... just disrespectful which has been a problem for a few recent presidents.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.