Contenders for 2007 KY Mr. Basketball?

A lot of these players, such as Haddix, Walls, Proffit, and even Hill are on teams that are too talented for him to pile up incredibly high statistics. At this point I would say the person with the best shot is Pettigrew.

A lot of these players, such as Haddix, Walls, Proffit, and even Hill are on teams that are too talented for him to pile up incredibly high statistics. At this point I would say the person with the best shot is Pettigrew.
That won't matter. Rick Jones won it at Scott Co. averaging 18 points a game. Walt Allen will probably win it this year and his numbers are not that great. Personally I like Pettigrew as the top pick but I'm not figuring the politics in.

I would say there is not a front runner or top 2 or 3 at this time. There are a lot of good players to choose from. Walls & Haddix from Scott Co. Proffitt & Hammonds from SL along with Vanhoose fo Russel, Knowles of GRC Pettigrew of E'town. I am sure the teams in L'ville will produce a player or two. Wide open!

I know this is a predominantly pro-eastern Kentucky and 16th region messageboard, but to leave out 6'5" Stephone Pettigrew of Etown is insane.

Is Stephon a junior or senior??? I believe this award is for Seniors only if I am not mistaken.