Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Butter

Featured Replies

All the "peanut butter" references in the "Milkshake" thread got me wondering what all y'all's favorite brand of peanut butter is, and if you prefer "smooth" or "crunchy"?

 

How often do you eat it?

 

My sister always had to have "smooth", so I never had the pleasure of "crunchy" while growing up.

 

I thought "How could you not like crunchy, it's like having real peanuts with your peanut butter?".

 

Although I'm sure that I would like it, as an adult I've never once bought "smooth".

 

I go for the Kroger brand (because it's economical) Natural crunchy.

 

I probably have about 5 PBJ's a week.

 

Ingredients are simply "Peanuts and Salt", no hydrogenated oils and other stuff that you can't pronounce.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jif Creamy

 

I don't need some fru fru peanut butter.

 

Peanut Butter is one of the very few things I'm not a big fan of store brands. I can eat them, but I never buy them.

Put me in the "crunchy" column. LOVE Kroger's crunchy. Have it on a PB&J with cherry jelly or on a banana.

PB&J has been a staple for me...grape jelly or jam...or strawberry in a pinch.

Kroger has a lot of good stores brands and I buy them often but NEVER EVER when it comes to Peanut Butter.

 

JIF Creamy is without a doubt the best PB on this Earth. Often have PB&J for dinner. Go thru at least a jar a week, maybe more.

  • Author
......

 

Jif Creamy, eat it with a spoon often.

 

I go the spoon route too sometimes and have to be careful because I can get nutty with that. I'll do it mindlessly and freak when I realize how much I've eaten in a short period.

  • Author
PB&J has been a staple for me...grape jelly or jam...or strawberry in a pinch.

 

I have to watch my sugars, but I must have jam for my PBJ, so I've found a couple of low sugar brands at a low price at Big Lots from Denmark and Poland. They're pretty good and only with half the sugars. Too sweet actually gives me heartburn anyhow.

 

The jar I'm plowing through now is Streamline Fruits of the Forrest with a blend of Cherries, Red Currents, Blackberries, and Raspberries.

JIF creamy.

And I live peanut butter shakes, too.

  • Author
Jif Creamy

 

I don't need some fru fru peanut butter.

 

Peanut Butter is one of the very few things I'm not a big fan of store brands. I can eat them, but I never buy them.

 

Please tell me you're not saying that "peanuts and salt" are fancy and elegant.

  • Author
#Boo :ohbrother:

 

Guilty as charged.

  • Author
Jif creamy, in fact, I'm heading downstairs now to get some.

 

Guess what I just ate?

 

The power of suggestion is a funny thing, isn't it?

  • Author

It's too late to go out to get Ice Cream, but I could go for some of that now too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.