Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Butter

Featured Replies

This with the mallow cream. I also can literally eat the whole jar of with a spoon

image-771845192.jpg

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This with the mallow cream. I also can literally eat the whole jar of with a spoon

 

As a kid I used to take giant saltines 4 times the size of one and spread peanut butter on it and cover it with miniature marsh mallows, and toaster oven it until the mallows were burnt.

 

Had to be careful not to burn the roof of my mouth by eating them too soon, and also it was good to wait a little so the peanut butter wouldn't drip all over the place.

  • Author

Never had it, but I wonder what a peanut butter and crispy bacon sandwich would be like?

 

Part of me thinks it would be awesome, and another part of me thinks it might be gross.

Why are some kids allergic to peanut butter? When I was a kid their was no such thing.

Why are some kids allergic to peanut butter? When I was a kid their was no such thing.

 

My wife is allergic to peanut butter and I can tell you that it's some serious stuff.

 

I love peanut butter, so it is definitely a sacrifice for me. But, she is so allergic that we don't even have it in the house anymore.

 

I have eaten some peanut m&m's around 2:30, give her a kiss at 5:30 & she broke out in hives right where I kissed her.

 

You don't appreciate it unless/until you experience it first hand.

I have to watch my sugars, but I must have jam for my PBJ, so I've found a couple of low sugar brands at a low price at Big Lots from Denmark and Poland. They're pretty good and only with half the sugars. Too sweet actually gives me heartburn anyhow.

 

The jar I'm plowing through now is Streamline Fruits of the Forrest with a blend of Cherries, Red Currents, Blackberries, and Raspberries.

 

"Simply JIF" is low sugar.

  • Author
Why are some kids allergic to peanut butter? When I was a kid their was no such thing.

 

I believe it's real, but I'm like you, I don't recall ever hearing about it until more recently.

 

My brother is not allergic, but don't even dare eating it around him because the smell of it grosses him out making him want to hurl.

 

I can't even eat a Snickers around him.

 

I wasn't even thinking about it once when at a basketball with him and he turns to me and says "What the hell are you eating, it's got peanuts in it doesn't it?.

 

Not sure what damaged him about the smell but he's been like that all his life.

 

I don't particularly like how it smells if it gets wet while washing dishes as somehow it does have a funkiness about it.

  • Author
"Simply JIF" is low sugar.

 

That's good to know in a pinch. Natural peanut butter doesn't have any added sugars and is typically lower in sugar than most unnatural, or not so natural peanut butter brands, and aside from that the other reason I eat it is because it doesn't have any hydrogenated oils in it either.

 

When eating out I can't say for sure if I'm always avoiding H-oils, but I try hard to make sure I never buy anything at the market with it in it as the body wasn't meant to process it.

 

I'm diabetic from poor eating habits in my youth, and another big concern as I age is not to tax the liver, and unnatural oils aren't good for the liver.

I prefer crunchy but will eat either. But when I was younger we used to eat creamy mixed with Kayro syrup.

Never had it, but I wonder what a peanut butter and crispy bacon sandwich would be like?

 

Part of me thinks it would be awesome, and another part of me thinks it might be gross.

 

I'll ask my dog. I buy him treats that are bacon and PB flavored.

  • Author
I'll ask my dog. I buy him treats that are bacon and PB flavored.

 

Mmmm... lucky rascal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.