Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Butter

Featured Replies

  • Author

I've not done this often, but years ago I had some sweet n' spicey Louisiana Cajun spice in my spice rack, and got the notion to sprinkle some on my PBJ to give it a kick.

 

It was actually pretty good.

 

It made me wonder since some people dig spicey peanuts if spicey style peanut butter would ever fly if it were marketed.

 

With companies always trying something new I'm surprised something like that hasn't been given a chance, or that an attempt at revolutionizing regular peanut butter hasn't been given a try by giving it some heat.

 

I wouldn't necessarily always want a mouth on fire from a PBJ, but if something like that was available I think that I'd be curious enough to give it a try.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kroger creamy. GF thinks it's the best peanut butter, better than the national brands and what she prefers, and I like it pretty well myself. Like crunchy too, but never get it.

 

I eat several pb&j's on average every week, tough haven't had one for a couple of weeks.

Never had it, but I wonder what a peanut butter and crispy bacon sandwich would be like?

 

Part of me thinks it would be awesome, and another part of me thinks it might be gross.

 

You've never had an "Elvis" sandwich? I fix them for the kids at times and they love them.

You've never had an "Elvis" sandwich? I fix them for the kids at times and they love them.

 

I thought the King loved PB and banana sandwiches? Didn't know bacon was included.

  • Author
You've never had an "Elvis" sandwich? I fix them for the kids at times and they love them.

 

I always thought that the Elvis sandwich was just peanut butter and banana, which I've had. I never knew it also had bacon on it. One of these days I'm gonna have to give it a go. I think that I'll dig it.

 

I just love crispy bacon and every time I'm at the Frisch's breakfast bar I overdo it. It's like Heaven and I can't believe that I have access to an unlimited amount of it. Of course not a good idea to over indulge, but once I get started it's all over.

I thought the King loved PB and banana sandwiches? Didn't know bacon was included.

 

I've seen the sandwich both ways. With and without bacon. Whenever I make them without the bacon I get a "why didn't you put bacon on it?".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.