Scott County vs. Bryan Station

rockmom

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scott County
    • Bryan Sation

County. Too good on offense and station has a less than stellar defense. Station talented but still seeing too many flashes of same old undisciplined station team. Scott County is too good all around to be beat by anyone in lex, Look for the cardinals to be matched up against the super district in the semi-finals in Georgetown.

Haven't seen Scott Co. yet but think they will be able to run up the middle effectively; Bryan Station will need some big plays on O or they won't be able to stay in the game. I agree that I wouldn't take bets when Bryan Station is involved, they are hard to predict because they are explosive offensively & suspect defensively. Could be a good one though.......

Haven't seen Scott Co. yet but think they will be able to run up the middle effectively; Bryan Station will need some big plays on O or they won't be able to stay in the game. I agree that I wouldn't take bets when Bryan Station is involved, they are hard to predict because they are explosive offensively & suspect defensively. Could be a good one though.......

This is me exactly. I really believe they can score on just about anyone, but they have to outscore you to win. Just not sure they can do that with SC. Don't really care who wins, but I'll be rooting for Station because I love underdogs! Nothing against SC. Take it as a compliment!