Downsized

malachicrunch

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a Mexican place on Mall Rd. Acapulco? Anyone been there. I like BJs and a couple of the places on Houston. Just worried they may be too crowded.

BJ's has a really nice bar area. Always seems to be seats available. Has their own brew they sell as well. Really nice menu.

Theres a Mexican place on Mall Rd. Acapulco? Anyone been there. I like BJs and a couple of the places on Houston. Just worried they may be too crowded.

I'm more of a fan of Rio Grande on the corner of 18 and Houston.

BJs is expensive and crowded.

There is some new place off of Stephenson Rd in Union or something like that...it's really cute. Has a bar/bbq feel to it.

There is some new place off of Stephenson Rd in Union or something like that...it's really cute. Has a bar/bbq feel to it.

Couple on GPS. Stringtown and Turfway Bar and Grill?

Stringtown has very good food (and very good breakfast/brunch), but you can smoke in there. You have to walk through the smoking section to get to the non-smoking room. But the food is good.

Turfway Bar & Grill is okay. Can't remember if you can smoke in there or not. I've eaten there a couple times and haven't been disappointed but never dying to go back, either.

I love BJ's but it's not a mom & pop store. Good food, good beer and nice restaurant.

Stephenson Mill Tavern & Grill, owned by Jordan Stephenson who is a St. Henry graduate. That's in Walton. 14042 Dixie Highway.

I've never been, but have heard pretty good things. From what I understand, most of the food and produce is locally grown. Sounds like a nice spot, but I don't know how long it'll last in Walton.

I've also heard really good things about Fowler Creek Tavern (located at 9914 Old Union Road, Union KY 41091). Again, I've never been, but have heard the BBQ is outstanding.

Welcome to Flotown!

Head on down to Fowler Creek Tavern! That's what I was referring to. I just bought a home in Harmony that is being built but lived across from Ryle for 10 years. Excited for a cute tavern to be out that way. Also, I am quoting the wrong person right now...this is directed at Malachi. But you can head down, too :)

Head towards Dixie High School. Across the street in the International Village is a pizza place Garzelli's that has a nice little bar with a decent selection of brew.

While it's always crowded Flip Daddy's in Union by Kroger has a really nice burger and a big selection of beer.

Both good choices Clyde!!!