NKY Coaches Poll

NKY Bandit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is, is how good is the #20 team in Florida.

I remember a lot of hype about how good last years Florida team was that played highlands leading up to the game and it turned out they weren't really that great.

Not saying this team is bad or not, just saying last year HHS fans had a habit of talking up the team a lot more than they deserved in order to make the win impressive.

Just sayin.

My guess he was using some type of national rating but I really don't know and they're not worth anything anyway when it comes time to take the field. Seems like there were numbers or rankings floating around in threads recently. That said, I agree that we really can't tell ahead of the game as we have no kind of reference point.

I pulled all the info in that post off of calpreps.com. They rank every team in the nation and I find their info to be pretty darn accurate. Highlands is ranked 206 in the nation and Columbus is ranked 250.

I pulled all the info in that post off of calpreps.com. They rank every team in the nation and I find their info to be pretty darn accurate. Highlands is ranked 206 in the nation and Columbus is ranked 250.

CALPREPS.COM

Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2014] Highlands (Fort Thomas, KY) 31, [2014] Columbus [Christopher] (Miami, FL) 28

So, if SK wins in a rout (they probably will) and HHS doesn't take care of business, will there be a shakeup in the poll?

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

It could happen. I mean there are already 4 misguided coaches. :cool: