Clark County 72 Pendleton County 68

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to beat a good team three times in one season. My hats off to Pendleton County for a great season. A record of 28-4 is an accomplishment itself. Good luck to the 6 seniors(Mains, Elrod, Elliott, Davis, Bishop, Gibson) in all that they decide to do.

Pendleton looked beatable in the 10th after winning by 1 at Clark County earlier this year, then losing to Mason without Davis in the PC lineup.

I did think Pendleton's senior leadership would take them to Rupp again.

Great showing by Clark County; hope the Royals take care of business in Game 2. If not, good luck Cardinals!

First I would like to congratulate the fans of PC...you were out in # and really support your team.:thumb: Also to the players of PC. You had a great season and have so much to be proud of.Best of luck to the seniors in their career choices.

Very hard fought game as I knew it would be. PC out shot the Cards from the foul line .Seems we couldn't buy one at the line.

Cards I am so proud of you, I knew you had the talent, your heart came through for you tonight. Great shot by Timmy Davis at crunch time. You have earned a spot in the final game....just one game away guys...:thumb:

Congrats to GS and her Cards on a big victory.Congrats to PC on whats been a great 2 year run in the 10th you Wildcats fans are defiantly something else lined up outside the Fieldhouse by 2:30 thats dedication now and i think its great.GRC looked great today Knowles is a superb Athelete and Jones is a monster down low,Good luck tomm Nite against My Royals.GS it was good to see you and Spouse tonite again.

Congrats to GS and her Cards on a big victory.Congrats to PC on whats been a great 2 year run in the 10th you Wildcats fans are defiantly something else lined up outside the Fieldhouse by 2:30 thats dedication now and i think its great.GRC looked great today Knowles is a superb Athelete and Jones is a monster down low,Good luck tomm Nite against My Royals.GS it was good to see you and Spouse tonite again.

Good seeing you again too. Good luck tomorrow night:thumb:

Oh by the way...are we still flying under the radar...:D