Taken 3

halfback20

I still get chills when he has the first exchange with the bad guys. And then when he confronts them around the kitchen table and he says, "You don't remember me." Gets me pumped just thinking about it. I am going outside now to karate chop someone in the neck.

Don't hurt yourself...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still get chills when he has the first exchange with the bad guys. And then when he confronts them around the kitchen table and he says, "You don't remember me." Gets me pumped just thinking about it. I am going outside now to karate chop someone in the neck.

I know what you mean. I grabbed a guy this morning and kidney punched him 5 times.

I still get chills when he has the first exchange with the bad guys. And then when he confronts them around the kitchen table and he says' date=' "You don't remember me." Gets me pumped just thinking about it. I am going outside now to karate chop someone in the neck.[/quote']

Just a random dude?

Rumor has it that Liam Neeson is the Milton Berle of his generation in Hollywood.

I forget which movie it was...but he was having an affair with a wife...and had to run out of the house sans wardrobe. If you can find that scene, you can make your own decision.

I forget which movie it was...but he was having an affair with a wife...and had to run out of the house sans wardrobe. If you can find that scene, you can make your own decision.

You know she's burning google up right now, right?