Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Husain Abdullah Penalty

Featured Replies

Penalty is legit based on the rule. It's still not good PR for the NFL. It'll get worse if they fine him.

 

If all penalties of this type are fined how can you not fine him?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you saying the officials called it incorrectly or are you saying they should change the rule?

 

Both.

 

I could be wrong, but in my memory, I see guys taking a knee after scoring a TD & saying a quick prayer without being penalized. I thought Tebow did that a lot, didn't he?

  • Author
If all penalties of this type are fined how can you not fine him?

 

Easy. It wasn't his intent to break the rule. It was his intent to pray if he scored. If anyone who has been fined was praying and not celebrating then they should be allowed to appeal their fine that they received.

Sporting News @sportingnews

The NFL announces Husain Abdullah should NOT have been penalized for going to his knees in prayer last night.

  • Author
Sporting News @sportingnews

The NFL announces Husain Abdullah should NOT have been penalized for going to his knees in prayer last night.

 

Good for the NFL. :thumb:

Another case where Chad Johnson ruined it for the rest of the guys.

I'm fine with guys pretty much doing whatever after a TD has been scored.

 

It's the guy who catches an 8 yard pass & then celebrates like he just won $200 million in the Powerball that irritates me to no end.

He was fined for doing a "On Two Knees, Soccer Slide"...you got to beat down anyone trying to imitate anything from Soccer!!!

Another case where Chad Johnson ruined it for the rest of the guys.

 

And Terrell Owens


I cant find a video of him sliding.

All I can find from the great media is him on his knees and bowed down. AS if that was all he did. it dont show a slide, which I havent seen. But the media picts are not showing full play. Just what they want you to see.

 

Look at this link and tell if if you think its slanted? It doesnt show full play.

Meet the Muslim NFL Player Who Was Penalized for Praying - COLORLINES


I cant find a video of him sliding.

All I can find from the great media is him on his knees and bowed down. AS if that was all he did. it dont show a slide, which I havent seen. But the media picts are not showing full play. Just what they want you to see.

 

Look at this link and tell if if you think its slanted? It doesnt show full play.

Meet the Muslim NFL Player Who Was Penalized for Praying - COLORLINES

 

 

NFL Admits Mistake in Penalizing Muslim Player Who Prayed After Touchdown

The old Muslim slide. Happens all the time. I see Muslims rollin down the aisle of my office all the time when I tell them they need 6 teeth extracted. Please, that's not a prayer, it's a slide, and a freakin penalty.

They are inept. Totally inept.

 

I put the blame on the league offices and not the officials in this case. What if the player slid on his knees but didn't bow his head? Just sat there praying? How would the official know?

I put the blame on the league offices and not the officials in this case. What if the player slid on his knees but didn't bow his head? Just sat there praying? How would the official know?
I don't disagree, but the product you put out on the field to arbitrate every weekend looks like a bunch of clowns who are clueless when the league hamstrings them if that's the case. How can they determine the rule if the league doesn't know it? The whole league sucks right now in every facet except the wallet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.