UK on lockdown

Just Jim

Shots fired on UK campus came from pellet gun | Crime | Kentucky.com

Pellet/air soft gun. I didn't think they made much noise. Surprise to hear that originally it was said they knew 3 shots were fired.

Hummm...I'm not buying that story. Nobody is gonna hear that from any distance. If there were sounds of shots being fired that people supposedly heard from some distance away, then it was a real gun being fired.

Of course it's totally possible nobody heard anything and maybe somebody saw something and reported it, then others are like, oh yeah I heard something about that time.

[h=1]UK players possibly ‘persons of interest’[/h]UK players possibly ?persons of interest? | Jen Smith on UK football

Pictures of “persons of interest” in the gun firing incident on south campus late Sunday night show one of the people involved wearing a “Land Sharks” shirt Kentucky made up for its special teams unit.

UK Coach Mark Stoops confirmed that he is gathering information about the incident and was contacted five minutes before the news conference on Monday about it.

When asked if he’d been contacted about the possibility of some UK football players being involved, Stoops said:

“I have been, about five minutes ago. Before this press conference, honestly. So let me gather some information on that and go from there.”