Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers vs. Ravens

Featured Replies

Who is looking forward to this one Thursday night? I can't wait. Lots of reasons, love watching AFC North teams and the Ravens are in the middle of deep water right now. I am also interested to see how the commentators dance around Goodell Gate. Do they hold the company line? Are they allowed to have an opinion? Do we get milk toast?

 

Can't get here soon enough.

They should let Ray Rice and Antonio Brown have a cage match at halftime and see who is the last man (and I use that word loosely) standing.

They should let Ray Rice and Antonio Brown have a cage match at halftime and see who is the last man (and I use that word loosely) standing.

 

Agree because what they did was so eerily similar.

 

You need a laxative to purge all of your anger at once.

I like watching these games and hoping that nobody wins.

They should let Ray Rice and Antonio Brown have a cage match at halftime and see who is the last man (and I use that word loosely) standing.

 

What about Big Ben? Which is worse? A rapist or a wife beater. Hmmmm....

What about Big Ben? Which is worse? A rapist or a wife beater. Hmmmm....

Indeed, imagine if there was video of the girl wearing the DTF necklace playing the skin flute. Poor Ben might have never been investigated. Or he might have been actually charged with a crime.

Bengals fans casting stones about criminal records.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bengals fans casting stones about criminal records.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Who you calling a Bengals fan!?! :taz: :puke: :lol:

Who you calling a Bengals fan!?! :taz: :puke: :lol:

 

law, that made me LOL!

I'm looking forward to the game Steelers getting 2.5 to 3 points should be very close.

Very ironic that Rihanna, very well linked to domestic violence, is the opening act for tonight's game.

Very ironic that Rihanna, very well linked to domestic violence, is the opening act for tonight's game.

As long as Chris Brown isn't sporting a Ray Rice jersey, we should be ok.

  • Author
As long as Chris Brown isn't sporting a Ray Rice jersey, we should be ok.

 

Interesting, I assume some fans will be sporting Rice jerseys if for no other reason than that is the only jersey they have.

Not only did the pizza place in Baltimore allow people to trade their Rice jersey for a pizza, I thought I read somewhere that fans could come to the Ravens Pro Shop and exchange their Rice jersey for a different player's jersey.

 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2192383-baltimore-ravens-will-allow-fans-to-trade-in-ray-rice-jerseys

Edited by lawildcat
Found link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.