Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers vs. Ravens

Featured Replies

Interesting, I assume some fans will be sporting Rice jerseys if for no other reason than that is the only jersey they have.

 

Might be a civil war in the stands. That would be must see TV.

  • Author
Might be a civil war in the stands. That would be must see TV.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

 

I know I am critical of the NFL but I love it so much I will watch almost no matter what.

 

It would almost be cool to see a couple of bad you know what women knock out a couple of dumb dudes wearing Rice jerseys. I agree, must see TV!!!

Much like a streaker at a baseball game, you will never see it on TV.

Agree because what they did was so eerily similar.

 

You need a laxative to purge all of your anger at once.

 

Maybe it should be Rice against big Ben? The beater vs. the raper! :D

  • Author
Much like a streaker at a baseball game, you will never see it on TV.

 

Have to love some social media then!

  • Author

As a Bengals fan I think I am rooting for the Ravens tonight but I am just not sure. Statistically speaking it definitely is the Ravens but big picture I am not sure.

 

Who should us Bengals fans be rooting for tonight?

As a Bengals fan I think I am rooting for the Ravens tonight but I am just not sure. Statistically speaking it definitely is the Ravens but big picture I am not sure.

 

Who should us Bengals fans be rooting for tonight?

 

Ravens. But we should hope both teams beat up each other.

As a Bengals fan I think I am rooting for the Ravens tonight but I am just not sure. Statistically speaking it definitely is the Ravens but big picture I am not sure.

 

Who should us Bengals fans be rooting for tonight?

 

Neither. If you have to, the Ravens since we have the win over them already.

  • Author
Neither. If you have to, the Ravens since we have the win over them already.

 

As a Bengals fan I can find a rooting interest in any NFL game with only rare exception.

 

I do lean Ravens on this one, that way even if we get beat by Atlanta we are still at least tied for first place in the North.

  • Author

Also to consider the next game for each team:

 

Steelers - At Carolina on Sunday night Football.

Ravens - At Browns Sunday at 1pm

Also to consider the next game for each team:

 

Steelers - At Carolina on Sunday night Football.

Ravens - At Browns Sunday at 1pm

In the event the Ravens lose, not only are they 0-2 in the division, those are both at home. They only have 6 more games at home, and if they lose, I think it's a very real possiblity they continue that way on the road at Cleveland, which would essentially sink them. The Steelers on the other hand with a win and 10 days off essentially, would be in decent position for a tough road game.

 

With that said, I'd lay $ on the Ravens covering tonight.

  • Author
In the event the Ravens lose, not only are they 0-2 in the division, those are both at home. They only have 6 more games at home, and if they lose, I think it's a very real possiblity they continue that way on the road at Cleveland, which would essentially sink them. The Steelers on the other hand with a win and 10 days off essentially, would be in decent position for a tough road game.

 

With that said, I'd lay $ on the Ravens covering tonight.

 

I don't gamble but you are right, as Bengal fans I think we definitely want the Ravens to win and/or tie.

Ravens win! A lot of flags on the local kid for the Steelers not good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.