Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights/Turpin (OH) predictions

Dixie Heights at Turpin (OH) 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights at Turpin (OH)

    • Dixie Heights
      92%
    • Turpin (OH)
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know nothing about Turpin but here is my take on Dixie. If they face a team that can hang with them at the line of scrimmage and force Dixie to throw, they are in trouble. If Dixie can control the line of scrimmage and run the ball, they will be very tough to beat.

I know nothing about Turpin but here is my take on Dixie. If they face a team that can hang with them at the line of scrimmage and force Dixie to throw, they are in trouble. If Dixie can control the line of scrimmage and run the ball, they will be very tough to beat.

 

Looks like Turpin runs a fairly balanced Offense. Stats against Mcnicholas (which they lost 21-7) was 13/22 passing for 119 yards and 32 Rushes for 123 yards, 3 turn overs killed them in that game with one being returned for a TD.

 

Looking at their Roster, they don't seem to have much size on the line. They return their QB and leading Rusher (a combined 1645 yards of Offense) from last year.

Looks like Turpin runs a fairly balanced Offense.

 

Stats vs Mcnicholas (lost 21-7)

 

Passing 13-22-119- 1 TD - 2 INT

Rushing 32-123

Turn Overs - 3, one being returned for a TD.

 

Stats vs Western Hills (won 38-6)

Passing - 8-13-138 - 1 TD - 1 INT

Rushing - 25-232 - 4 TD's - 1 FG

Turn Overs - 3

 

Season totals:

 

Passing - 21-35-257 - 2 TD's - 3 INT

Rushing - 57-355 - 4 TD's

Turn Overs - 6

Turpin seems to be a much smaller school by enrollment. I'll take Dixie by a minimum of 14.

Turpin seems to be a much smaller school by enrollment. I'll take Dixie by a minimum of 14.

 

They're a division 2 school in Ohio. So I'm guessing they compare to a 4A-5A school? A few years ago Turpin was finishing consistently every season either 10-0 or 9-1. I think they've been down the last two years. I think Dixie wins it 28-14.

Dixie 36 Turpin 14

Turpin was #1 in the city a few years back. They will be similar to Dixie, good athletes who can make plays. Will come com to who makes more.

Last year's game was a 38-7 Dixie victory. Turpin will probably make it a little closer this year.

I have a few friends who have kids that go to Turpin and from what I'm hearing this game should be no different than last year's game. Maybe Dixie wins by even more. I actually went to this game last year and it was not pretty for Turpin.

Dixie should try Anderson {Turpins sister school} might be more competitive .

  • Author

If I were a different fanatic I would post something needless just to put this thread at the top...:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.