September 5, 201412 yr Damn OLine...block somebody!!!!! Same guy getting beat every time. RT Derek Sherrod in for the injured Bryan Bulaga.
September 5, 201412 yr Author I make fun of Harvin a lot but he is balling tonight. I give him 2 more weeks. Tops.
September 5, 201412 yr Author Green Bay is done tonight. I wouldn't even let Aaron come back out. This game is over.
September 5, 201412 yr Author So Seattle is pretty good huh? Whole league should be scared right now. Their offense looks better than last year.
September 5, 201412 yr Total domination. Seattle is gonna be a problem. Tough division but their home field is a huge advantage and if they can get the #1 slot they will be a load once again. Their defense is good enough to win games and the addition of a healthy Harvin makes them better than last season. Big if.
September 5, 201412 yr Seattle is doing whatever they want. Doesn't look like they had that Super Bowl hangover yet.
September 5, 201412 yr Seattle is doing whatever they want. Doesn't look like they had that Super Bowl hangover yet. 2nd half has been a beatdown. I guess the 1st half was too, but the score didn't quite reflect it as much.
September 5, 201412 yr When your defense is getting compared to the '85 Bears, you're pretty damn good.
September 5, 201412 yr Unless the Seahawks get a lot of key injuries, they are destined to repeat. Thorough butt kickin'
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.