Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Predictions

Featured Replies

AFC:

 

East - Pats

North - Bengals

South - Colts

West - Broncos

WC1 - Ravens

WC 2 - Chargers

 

Wild Card: Ravens over Colts, Pats over Chargers

Divisional: Bengals over Pats, Broncos over Ravens

Championship: Bengals over Broncos

 

NFC:

 

East - Eagles

North - Packers

West - 49ers

South - Saints

WC 1 - Cowboys

WC 2 - Seahawks

 

WildCard: Seahawks over Packers, Eagles over Cowboys

Divisional: Saints over Eagles, 49ers over Seahawks

Championship: 49ers over Saints

 

Super Bowl: Bengals over 49ers

No love for the 9-10 win Cowboys. #6

I predict the Browns will win at least 7 games.

 

Johnny Football takes over by week 6.

 

 

 

Denver vs. Green Bay in the Super Bowl

 

Denver wins

New England over Seattle in the Super Bowl.

 

AFC East: New England

AFC North: Bengals

AFC South: Colts

AFC West: Chargers

WC #1: Denver

WC #2: Miami

 

NFC East: Dallas

NFC North: Green Bay

NFC South: New Orleans

NFC West: Seattle

WC #1: Chicago

WC #2: Atlanta

Harbaugh may quit on his own and look elsewhere, he is in the last year of his contract. He and Baltke don't seem to get along. I don't think they have improved themselves and if they don't make the playoffs I think he's gone. If Steelers miss four years in row, they will do something. Rivera was on a thread last year before he turned it around, I think they will struggle to win 6 games and if Cam is really hurt, they have no chance.

 

Who really knows, that's why its fun to predict.

I would be shocked. Not that they miss the playoffs because that's a very real possibility. But Tomlin's not going anywhere. This isn't the Raiders or Cowboys we're talking about here.
I would be shocked. Not that they miss the playoffs because that's a very real possibility. But Tomlin's not going anywhere. This isn't the Raiders or Cowboys we're talking about here.

 

I know the Steelers do nothing by the seat of their pants and have been very patient with coaches as evidenced by only three in the last 40 years. They also have a deaf ear to the fan base on things like this. If not Tomlin, then maybe Colbert, LeBeau and/or Haney.

 

The window on Big Ben is closing.

AFC

East - Pats

North - Bengals

South - Colts

West - Broncos

 

WC - Chargers

WC - Steelers

 

NFC

 

East - Eagles

North - Packers

South - Falcons

West - Seahawks

 

WC - Cardinals

WC - Saints

 

Super Bowl - Bengals over Packers

 

27 to 24

AFC West: Chargers

 

If this happens I'll buy a Phillip Rivers jersey and change my avatar to Stan Humphries.

 

And I LOATHE Phillip Rivers.

I know the Steelers do nothing by the seat of their pants and have been very patient with coaches as evidenced by only three in the last 40 years. They also have a deaf ear to the fan base on things like this. If not Tomlin, then maybe Colbert, LeBeau and/or Haney.

 

The window on Big Ben is closing.

Perhaps a change somewhere would be in order. I could see either Haley or Lebeau. If it's Lebeau, it will be a "retirement".

.......

 

UKMF, good to see you back, I guess I can put the ransom money back into the bank. :wave:

 

Haha, yeah, posting has been cut back drastically. New job doesn't allow for much internet browsing during the day, and that's when I do my best (at least quantity wise) posting!

AFC

 

North-Ravens

South-Colts

East-Jets

West-Broncos

WCs-Chargers and Pats.

 

NFC

West-Seahawks

East-Redskins

South-Saints

North-Packers

WCs-Bears and Eagles

AFC

 

North- Bengals

South- Texans

East- Pats

West- Broncos

WCs- Colts, Chargers

 

NFC

 

North- Bears

South- Buccaneers

East- Eagles

West- Seahawks

WCs- Saints and Packers

 

AFC Championship: Broncos, Bengals

NFC Championship: Seahawks, Saints

Super Bowl: Broncos over Saints

 

Surprise Teams:

Tampa Bay- 11-5

Jaguars- 8-8

Browns- 7-9

 

Disappointing Teams:

Giants- 3-13

Steelers- 5-11

Carolina- 5-11

AFC

East - Pats

North - Bengals

South - Colts

West - Broncos

 

WC - Chargers

WC - Steelers

 

NFC

 

East - Eagles

North - Packers

South - Falcons

West - Seahawks

 

WC - Cardinals

WC - Saints

 

Super Bowl - Bengals over Packers

 

27 to 24

 

Well my pick of the Falcons winning their division is definitely going to be wrong. I still have a chance at the rest of the teams though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.