Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Predictions

Featured Replies

Season starts tomorrow. Let's hear your predictions for this season and I'll unearth this thread at the end of the year and we'll see who was the best prognosticators.

Bengals will lose in 2nd round of playoffs. I had 1st round but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

  • Author

I'm going to go with San Francisco getting to the Super Bowl out of the NFC.

 

Dark horse was the Cardinals earlier in the summer, and now people are so heavy on their bandwagon that I don't know if that's a bad thing. Since then, they've had some injuries, so people have understandably cooled. I guess I'll stick with them as my NFC dark horse.

I'm hoping for a Green Bay/Philadelphia NFC Championship Game and a Denver/New England AFC Championship Game.

 

Green Bay and Denver in the Super Bowl.

 

Green Bay wins the Super Bowl.

^Crap :meh:. My pick is Green Bay. I'll just say we both picked them at the same time.

:dancingpaSo glad football season is finally here:dancingpa

  • Author

I took San Francisco.

 

I'll say the Broncos won't win the Super Bowl UNLESS Peyton Manning announces he's retiring before the end of the season. If he does that, then all bets are off and I'll go with Denver. Until then, I think Denver has a great regular season and goes down late in the playoffs.

AFC

East - Pats

North - Bengals

South - Colts

West - Broncos

 

WC - Chargers

WC - Jets

 

NFC

 

East - Eagles

North - Packers

South - Saints

West - Seahawks

 

WC - Cardinals

WC - Lions

 

Super Bowl - Saints over Pats

I predict 7 coaches fired during or after season

 

Allen - Raiders

Tomlin - Steelers

Harbaugh - 49ers

Rivera - Panthers

Marone - Bills

Philbin - Dolphins

Smith - Falcons

MVP - Brees (Saints)

AFC Off POY - Brady (Pats)

AFC Def POY - Burfict (Bengals)

AFC ROY - Clowney (Texans)

NFC Off POY - Rodgers (Pack)

NFC Def POY - Sherman (Hawks)

NFC - ROY - Donald (Rams)

AFC Comeback POY - Atkins (Bengals)

NFC Comeback POY - Orakpo ( the team in Washington)

I predict 7 coaches fired during or after season

 

Allen - Raiders

Tomlin - Steelers

Harbaugh - 49ers

Rivera - Panthers

Marone - Bills

Philbin - Dolphins

Smith - Falcons

 

 

Why Harbaugh, Rivera and Tomlin?

 

Hard to see Harbaugh fired without some kind of scandal.

 

The Panthers would have to 0-16 for Rivera to be fired IMO.

 

I feel like Tomlin will get a pass in Pitt even if they suck this year.

I predict 7 coaches fired during or after season

 

Allen - Raiders

Tomlin - Steelers

Harbaugh - 49ers

Rivera - Panthers

Marone - Bills

Philbin - Dolphins

Smith - Falcons

 

Why in Gods name would the niners fire Harbaugh? I can't stand the guy but it's hard to argue with his success.

 

I think Tomlin and Rivera are safe also.

Why Harbaugh, Rivera and Tomlin?

 

Hard to see Harbaugh fired without some kind of scandal.

 

The Panthers would have to 0-16 for Rivera to be fired IMO.

 

I feel like Tomlin will get a pass in Pitt even if they suck this year.

 

Harbaugh may quit on his own and look elsewhere, he is in the last year of his contract. He and Baltke don't seem to get along. I don't think they have improved themselves and if they don't make the playoffs I think he's gone. If Steelers miss four years in row, they will do something. Rivera was on a thread last year before he turned it around, I think they will struggle to win 6 games and if Cam is really hurt, they have no chance.

 

Who really knows, that's why its fun to predict.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.