Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magoffin County's New Field and Facilities

Featured Replies

Top notch. They have a big time field now:

 

10606581_926870560672177_3687869994356215809_n.jpg

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice field, I wish Russell would get turf.

Good to see!

 

Visitor seating alone is a pleasant boost but the field looks super nice.

 

Did they upgrade their lighting? Magoffin's field lighting used to be borderline awful.

 

Wouldn't mind seeing the Hornets surprise some people and win that district.

  • Author

It's all upgraded. This is a whole new facility in a different location.

I don't know much or follow Magoffin County much, but this is wonderful facilities shown. Anyone would be lucky to have these.

It's all upgraded. This is a whole new facility in a different location.
Do you know where they got their funding?

Edited by True blue (and gold)
fix quote tags

I don't know much or follow Magoffin County much, but this is wonderful facilities shown. Anyone would be lucky to have these.

 

Their entire facility was hit hard by a tornado if I recall.

  • Author
Do you know where they got their funding?

 

I believe it was a result of the tornado damage but that's just a though. I don't know that to be fact.

They were hit by the March tornadoes...I believe 2011? Anyway, they had quite a bit of damage to their field and the nearby middle school.

Nice facilities. Looks like a huge upgrade.

How long ago did Magoffin start their football program? The turf looks great. Good luck to them this season!

That is a pretty dang sweet field. I love how the end zone has the bowl effect with the hill. We have a team here in Georgia that comes running out of the woods. It's can be intimidating when they're good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.