Little League World Series

JokersWild24

I saw the game against (I think) Ohio, where they run-ruled them and hit something like 5 homers. Announcer said one of them was in the 300-foot range.

Was that the game when the kid hit one over the scoreboard?

I saw the Indiana game where they came back from a 7-3 deficit & won something like 10-7.

Was that the game when the kid hit one over the scoreboard?

I saw the Indiana game where they came back from a 7-3 deficit & won something like 10-7.

Not sure. I thought the HR they were talking about was in left-center. The game I saw they were down 2-0 in the first and wound up winning 13-2.

Not sure. I thought the HR they were talking about was in left-center. The game I saw they were down 2-0 in the first and wound up winning 13-2.

They showed the highlight of the left-hander hitting one over the scoreboard, but I don't remember who that was against. But I think it was a run-rule game.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a little of a game between one of the Carribian teams vs South Korea. The pitcher for the Carribian team, and he might have just been mature for his age, looked to be about 17 or18. I've always doubted a few of the ages of some of the foreign players. I would think in some of the participating countries it would be easy to manipulate birth dates.