Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hard Knocks - Atlanta Falcons

Featured Replies

  • Author
I enjoyed watching the special teams coach go off on his guys.

 

And how the story came full circle with #93 making a big play on specials.

 

Last nights episode was phenomenal. I feel like I am in camp with the Falcons.

Hard Knocks is an awesome show.

I like me some Joe Brawley.

  • Author
I like me some Joe Brawley.

 

Yes!

 

And how the story came full circle with #93 making a big play on specials.

 

Last nights episode was phenomenal. I feel like I am in camp with the Falcons.

 

D line coach did the same with one if his guys who also played well.

D line coach did the same with one if his guys who also played well.

 

Bryan Cox was an awesome linebacker!

I can't believe he's only six years older than myself. He was a bad man on the field and you had to love that neck roll he used to wear.

That ST meeting at the beginning of the show was awesome... My girlfriend walked in the living room and said "What are you watching??" :lol2:

I love the receivers coach saying, paraphrasing, "They're not getting me fired."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.