Ryle 2014 - What are the expectations?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New HC. New system. New QB. Hard to expect a lot with that much change. Maybe they mature buy the end of the season, but I believe they will struggle for at least the first half of the season. If Tad Morgan was still at Ryle, my expectations would be a lot higher. So much depends on QB decision making.

New HC. New system. New QB. Hard to expect a lot with that much change. Maybe they mature buy the end of the season, but I believe they will struggle for at least the first half of the season. If Tad Morgan was still at Ryle, my expectations would be a lot higher. So much depends on QB decision making.

Although we are using a new system the expectations inside Ryle are a lot higher than the outside judges think. This team consist of three very good classes of athletes who gained some valuable experience last year and they will only continue to get better. They have the talent to make some noise in the district. With Engler's new approach and organization of the talent we should surprise a lot of folks. Most of us fully expect a 180 from last year. "Daddy ball" if it ever existed is surely gone. 7-3 or 6-4 at worst... I'm claiming that now.

I do love the high expectations from fans no matter what team they are for.

I heard from a Ryle fan that told me Rule expects to win by 50 against Cooper.

Now Cooper may be down this year but Ryle can't think they are actually that good can they?

I do love the high expectations from fans no matter what team they are for.

I heard from a Ryle fan that told me Rule expects to win by 50 against Cooper.

Now Cooper may be down this year but Ryle can't think they are actually that good can they?

No, that's a little overzealous.... The only team we need to beat by 50 is SK.