16th Region Draw

I predict Rose Hill over Russell in one semi-final; and Boyd County over Raceland (who upsets West in the opening round). Then Rose Hill punches their ticket to Diddle Area by beating the Lady Lions by 15 points in the finals!

:dancingpa

West Carter did not win the draw by drawing Raceland. They won the draw because they will not be forced to face the other two top teams on straight nights. Both Rose Hill and Russell will have to beat both of the other top three teams on straight nights to get to Bowling Green. Therefore, since one of the three will win the region, the draw clearly was a big win for West Carter. No slight whatsoever intended at Raceland.

The semifinals are a week from Monday and the championship is the next night.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Russell over Boyd in the finals. Russell has the best chance of beating Rose Hill in this region. If Russell is able to get Rose Hill in some early foul trouble I think they beat them.

I predict Rose Hill over Russell in one semi-final; and Boyd County over Raceland (who upsets West in the opening round). Then Rose Hill punches their ticket to Diddle Area by beating the Lady Lions by 15 points in the finals!

:dancingpa

:thumb: Sounds like a good prediction...I dont see anyone beating Rose Hill, but I hope it is the Lions in the Finals trying....:thumb: