Who are the strongest Football players in the state???

Cool i read your post never took it for a doubt ,just thought it was neat we actually track them with video it seems to be the rage amongst some of the highly recruited kids particularly the football kids.We have the videos on our phones and tablets and actually even in our gym as everything is on camera .Just got one of those big tractor tires for the members and kids ,anyone HS kid or other is welcome to come train with us exchange ideas and knowledge or just lift .

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool i read your post never took it for a doubt ,just thought it was neat we actually track them with video it seems to be the rage amongst some of the highly recruited kids particularly the football kids.We have the videos on our phones and tablets and actually even in our gym as everything is on camera .Just got one of those big tractor tires for the members and kids ,anyone HS kid or other is welcome to come train with us exchange ideas and knowledge or just lift .

Not calling anyone out but I need to see proof, I went to school and played ball with the yeagers and never saw the #'s that are being spread about, I need to see it:no:

You obviously were not on CC Powerlifting Team and neither was I ,but every kid in NKY who went to the meets back then saw the Yeagers Dominate all the lightweights with ease .I was on Ludlows then Bellevues team so I have no reason to pump up the yeagers other than they were impressive and my friends later ,As for the kids I speak of now ,No problem .I went to CC as well Surprised if you did go to school with them you would doubt it ,either way some records are about to get broke there I doubt anyone breaks if ever .

Well If you read my posts you would see that I said I was on the powerlifting team Ludlows my fresh yr and Bellevues my jr yr I was a 16 yr old sr my friend and I went to 4 schools my fr yr 4 my soph yr one my jr yr and a different one my sr yr Highlands where I won their school powerlifting contest to the dismay of all their football players Ken Shields Ran their contest ,and I went to school there with Zeke

Reynolds and Marty Moore among others so I couldn't be on CC team because I went there my fresh yr and moved and was on Ludlows team .

As I said I doubted you were on the team or ever saw the Yeagers lift or compete ,since it was circa 1984 -6 I doubt there are any videos anywhere but im betting the yeagers still have their trophies lol and I did see where Keith won a pretty impressive award from the US ARMY for blowing away their Push up record at the time lol ,Your way out of line questioning people and events there are certainly people on this very Forum other than myself could attest to.Regardless of past events and I do have the news Papers with bellevues team and lifts posted in it like McGahas 500 squat.

I am an 8 x ohio open powerlifting Champion with photos videos and awards to prove it I have no reason to lie about lifts by others over 20 yrs ago and im more focused on the now and the lifts of those young athletes I work with ,Care to see videos of them .or care to come to CC where they go and watch them do it in front of you .

Kemosabeh. Don't look for your old VHS tapes. I was at a couple events and remember these guys from 83-86. They were very strong.

However, I would like to see current players videos. Since NKY has no known events, my son has to travel to the mountains of EKY to compete. I am curious about what the guys in NKY are doing.

with the #'s you posted on yourself, why weren't you on the powerlifting team? I knew the yeager's and they didn't bench what's being said and if so just show some proof is all we are asking.

I can attest that Kemo was the real deal when it came to powerlifting. I remember seeing Kemo having 45's all the way across the leg press with 2 guys sitting on top of it. He was a freak of nature.

nice jump 45 lbs in a day .JK ,I would.believe that .

Not sure ,I know there are some.kids who would be up for it if Coaches would get on board I think some like to keep.these things to themselves .I think its great way to raise.money for teams.or.Charity and a great side goal / sport for all kids.not just Football.Players . I could.get some.sponsors im sure and.some.great judges or however coaches wanted.to do it .I could even.get the Yeagers to.judge I bet lol .There could.be weight classes and an.overall for over and.under a certain weight as well as team.awards .