Top Receivers in NKY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryles:

senior Grant Arnwine 6 ft 4 215, good speed and good hands and feet. He's a very big target. Junior Collin England 6ft 1, 205, will start at receiver but will be all over the field, very powerful and elusive with great hands. Both are poised to have a great season under Coach Engler's wide open offense.

Okay, we have had some good discussion about QB's and RB's, now lets try the receivers. This will also include TE's for purposes of the discussion. Again, lets hear names and reasons why the kid should be considered amongst the best.

Slusher and Stokes (TE) for BW.

Sorry folks in advance, I have to compliment the crazy sk1fan above me on this one :loll: . Saw Winkler at the WKU camp at Ryle and the kid put on a show. Good speed and ability to separate from DB and position himself for the catch.

Feggins ( worked at DB ) could not cover him man-to-man. Yes birds faithful it is true, an sk wr beat a former bird athlete on a consistent basis. If sk can fill the vacuum left by Kuntz with a good arm Winkler could have a very good year.

As for Dixie this will be their best receiving core since Brossart took the reigns. Just like Dixies rushing attack the receivers will be by committee. Any one of four will get the job done.

I'd like to tell you sk1fan owes me a beer for the above comments. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Looking forward to 7-on-7s so you all can witness as well.

Sorry folks in advance, I have to compliment the crazy sk1fan above me on this one :loll: . Saw Winkler at the WKU camp at Ryle and the kid put on a show. Good speed and ability to separate from DB and position himself for the catch.

Feggins ( worked at DB ) could not cover him man-to-man. Yes birds faithful it is true, an sk wr beat a former bird athlete on a consistent basis. If sk can fill the vacuum left by Kuntz with a good arm Winkler could have a very good year.

As for Dixie this will be their best receiving core since Brossart took the reigns. Just like Dixies rushing attack the receivers will be by committee. Any one of four will get the job done.

I'd like to tell you sk1fan owes me a beer for the above comments. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Looking forward to 7-on-7s so you all can witness as well.

How much experience does Feggins have at DB again?

How much experience does Feggins have at DB again?

Based on what I witnessed if Winkler played DB and Feggins was on O the result would be the same! Again, if it makes you feel better he may have been injured or had an off day. Both Feggins and Winkler have very bright football futures ahead of them if they so choose!

Based on what I witnessed if Winkler played DB and Feggins was on O the result would be the same!

Meaning that Winkler would have got the best of Feggins or Feggins would have got the best of Wnkler?

Based on what I witnessed if Winkler played DB and Feggins was on O the result would be the same! Again, if it makes you feel better he may have been injured or had an off day. Both Feggins and Winkler have very bright football futures ahead of them if they so choose!

If you say so. I've seen a lot of good athletes look like a fish out of water trying to learn to play DB.