Driving etiquette

kyyank

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
You, the guy in the left lane going up the cut in the hill, there is no need to give yourself a 200 yd cushion during rush hour. Get over!

...or the 300lb. woman in the fast lane going 55mph on 275 & 471 with 10 plus cars on her "donkey", preoccupied stuffing a Big Mac in her face.....get the (insert four letter word) over!!!! :facepalm::banghead::no:

I'm also not a fan of the person on 471 who is headed to 75/71 south via Ohio and decides that it's ok to go 80 in the slow lane because it is the one they have to be in.

I would imagine you feel my pain on that one as well Lawnboy?

Or the ultimate butt munch who thinks he doesn't need to wait in traffic during a traffic jam and cruises by you on the shoulder. I love catching them early in my side mirror so I can pull half my car onto the shoulder and half in the lane so he gets stuck.

Or the ultimate butt munch who thinks he doesn't need to wait in traffic during a traffic jam and cruises by you on the shoulder. I love catching them early in my side mirror so I can pull half my car onto the shoulder and half in the lane so he gets stuck.

I like your style never thought of it but plan on using your technique!

If I have my turn signal on, give you plenty of notice but you speed up and ride the bumper of the car in front of you to keep me from merging into your lane ... trust me, I will get in front of you. If I have to go full Fried Green Tomatoes on you, it will happen. Don't be that guy. One more car will not make a difference in your ETA.

If I have my turn signal on, give you plenty of notice but you speed up and ride the bumper of the car in front of you to keep me from merging into your lane ... trust me, I will get in front of you.

Gotta disagree. The blinker does not entitle you to the lane. More often than not, these folks disrupt the flow of traffic, never catching up.

Okay, here's one I need a ruling on from those of you familiar with the Kellogg Ave exit on 275 going into Ohio: my uncle tells me it is okay, during Riverbend traffic, to take that center second lane all the way in and get off the exit still in that lane even though it's a one lane exit. It involves going through a white solid line but it goes straght into its own lane. It never disrupts anything but I feel dirty doing it.