Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 (Final Season)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 728
  • Views 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the DVR to make sure this was set to record in two weeks. I couldn't help but get excited when I realized the first episode is 2.5 hours long.

  • Author
Just checked the DVR to make sure this was set to record in two weeks. I couldn't help but get excited when I realized the first episode is 2.5 hours long.

Man I got a lot of stuff to clean off my DVR...goodbye Dr. Who and 4 episodes of Air Jaws!

Just checked the DVR to make sure this was set to record in two weeks. I couldn't help but get excited when I realized the first episode is 2.5 hours long.

 

Word?!?!?!? 2.5 hours long???? Nice!!!! I have to work midnight shift the night of the premiere so I'll have to wait until I get home in the morning to watch it.

Word?!?!?!? 2.5 hours long???? Nice!!!! I have to work midnight shift the night of the premiere so I'll have to wait until I get home in the morning to watch it.

 

Will be working 6pm-6 am that day then off for the next two. Not sure if I watch when I get home or wait until Wednesday evening. If I do wait though I may have to go off the grid for about 18 hours until I can watch it.

Will be working 6pm-6 am that day then off for the next two. Not sure if I watch when I get home or wait until Wednesday evening. If I do wait though I may have to go off the grid for about 18 hours until I can watch it.

 

I'll be off the grid from 10-8 that morning. I'm super upset I won't be able to drink and watch it live.

I'll be off the grid from 10-8 that morning. I'm super upset I won't be able to drink and watch it live.

 

I would love to watch it with a bourbon and a cigar but duty calls.

Watching the end of last season. I can't wait!!!!!! One more week!!!!

This is one of my favorite shows, my wife on the other hand I believe burnt out after season three.

Watching the end of last season. I can't wait!!!!!! One more week!!!!

 

Is last season on Amazon or Netflix yet?

Is last season on Amazon or Netflix yet?

 

Not on Netflix yet. I don't know if it is on Amazon.

We recorded the last season and walking dead to have the entire season to go trough before this one. Marathon weekend coming up...?

Commercial said the premiere is 90 minutes. Under a week to go...

  • Author

DVR says 10:00 to 12:30 for first episode...90minutes of program 60minutes of commercials!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.