Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 (Final Season)

Featured Replies

It's ran it's course for me. Too inconsistent really. Glad they finally off'd Clay and Tara. Both should have been gone long ago. Those characters, especially Tara, became very annoying.

 

It's not a bad show I just ruined my tv enjoyment for most shows after seeing tv series' like The Wire, The Shield and even recently True Detective. Those shows were fantastic. Other shows like SOA become just good after watching shows like that.

 

Sounds simple to me, quit watching if all you've got to do is complain or start a haters thread

  • Replies 728
  • Views 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds simple to me' date=' quit watching if all you've got to do is complain or start a haters thread[/quote']

 

Or I could continue complaining about it here, unless I'm violating some sort of rule. And I'll watch because I've invested this much time in it I want to see the ending.

Just watched the Pilot again...man they packed a ton of back story into that first episode!

 

My boyfriend and I started watching it from the beginning last month so he could get caught up before this season, and it's just crazy the things you catch that you missed the first time. And it's still as good. Certain episodes still are emotional to me.

 

And as bad as I think season 3 was, that finale...was perfectly written.

Or I could continue complaining about it here' date=' unless I'm violating some sort of rule. And I'll watch because I've invested this much time in it I want to see the ending.[/quote']

 

Or........ I got nothing. LOL

 

You're just ready for Justified to come back on. Hahaha

Seasons 5 and 6 were great. 1, 2, and 4 were solid, season 3 was next to unbearable. I can't wait for the new season.

Or........ I got nothing. LOL

 

You're just ready for Justified to come back on. Hahaha

God no that show is worse. :lol2:

 

First time I can ever remember you not having something to say tho!

  • Author
God no that show is worse. :lol2:

 

First time I can ever remember you not having something to say tho!

You just don't like it because of the red and blue lights and incorrect patches...drives me nuts too, but that show has some of the best dialogue on TV :)

You just don't like it because of the red and blue lights and incorrect patches...drives me nuts too, but that show has some of the best dialogue on TV :)

 

Not a big fan of the story in Justified. I think it could have been much better.

  • Author
Not a big fan of the story in Justified. I think it could have been much better.
Justified is like a really nice Bourbon, you have to savor it nice and slow and not try to gulp it down...the devil is definitely in the details with that show.
Justified is like a really nice Bourbon, you have to savor it nice and slow and not try to gulp it down...the devil is definitely in the details with that show.

I've tried it. It sucks.

  • Author

I've tried it. It sucks.

 

No...you think it does... doesn't mean that it does.

 

I hated The Shield but that doesn't mean others didn't like it.

No...you think it does... doesn't mean that it does.

 

I hated The Shield but that doesn't mean others didn't like it.

 

I'm not going to argue here about it.

  • Author
I'm not going to argue here about it.

 

Not arguing brother, we all just have different taste and opinions...doesn't mean others are wrong because we disagree. It's all good!

  • Author

Theo Huxstable (Malcom-Jamal Warner) cast in SOA for the last season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.